Excess EBM give away

I have excess ebm to donate as well. dated since early oct 2012 and each bag ranging between 180-290ml each. i have a few packs to give away. i do not drink and smoke. i gave birth on 24 sept 2012, so those milk i'm giving away is collected during my confinement period. i did not eat fast food or outside food during that period, so the milk is very safe and nutritious. just too bad that my gal doesnt drink as much as what i can supply her with. collection at kallang. contact me via sms or whatsapp on 96708517. pls do not pm me coz my inbox full. thx.

felicity

I have excess ebm to giveaway too from early October. I do not smoke or drink. Baby is 16 weeks old and currently latching full time so whatever I pumped and freeze is excess. Collect from Punggol, can pm me for contact number.

chloezxmummy

My baby girl currently 3 mths old. My freezer is full of ebm as she refuse to drink frozen ebm. I would llke to give away 20-30 bags of EBM dated Nov 2012 onwards. Each storage bag contains 100ml. I'm on multi-vit, calcium n fish oil, non-smoker and eat home cooked food.
I'm staying in sembawang. Interested mummy pls PM me.

dusty

My freezer is full with breastmilk pumped on october to december. My daughter could not finish them and it would be great that they can be donated to other mums in need.

Any mum who needs them please pm me. Self collection at Pasir Ris.

ahwang

Hi dusty I'm interested in ur ebm... Can't pm u. Cld u let me know if still available ? My number is 91847954 thanks lots.

dusty

My freezer is full with breastmilk pumped on october to december. My daughter could not finish them and it would be great that they can be donated to other mums in need.

Any mum who needs them please pm me. Self collection at Pasir Ris.

Hello mummies, I've frozen ebm for the month of jan to giveaway, abt 50 bags of 120 - 130ml. My daughter is 3 mTH old and I have no space to store any more breastmilk. Am on multi vits and fish oil. Non smoker and have home cooked food everyday.

Self-collection at marsiling. Pls do pm me if ure interested! :)

bbjoshua

hi mummies, i have a supply of EBM pumped in Jan & Feb 2013 to give away. stored in bags of ~150mls each, pumped in a single session. initially intended them for my bb when i go back to work, but now i'm extending my no-pay leave, so won't be using them. interested pls PM me. thanks