Excess EBM, What to do?

aweserm

Hello,

I have been diligently pumping. My chest freezer is filling up. No more space to keep. What to do?:shyxxx:

Do others have similar experiences?

Hello,

I have been diligently pumping. My chest freezer is filling up. No more space to keep. What to do?:shyxxx:

Do others have similar experiences?
i also facing the same problem.... I put some at my mother's place, my mil friend's place n also my grandma in law's place... still not enuff space... i guess... donate??

aweserm

i also facing the same problem.... I put some at my mother's place, my mil friend's place n also my grandma in law's place... still not enuff space... i guess... donate??
Charlotte, you are so lucky to be able to put in so many places!! I can't- that's why I bought a freezer for it. I guess I have to re-pack my freezer to maximise space too...haha...

lyra

A friend told me some people made it into soap. Pure goodness of breast Milk to bathe ur baby in. Haha. But I'm not sure how to do that.

Charlotte, you are so lucky to be able to put in so many places!! I can't- that's why I bought a freezer for it. I guess I have to re-pack my freezer to maximise space too...haha...
keke but still not enuff space to put eh... wana store as much as I can so that when i stop bfeeding still got milk to feed bb... milk powder nowadays so ex!

aweserm

keke but still not enuff space to put eh... wana store as much as I can so that when i stop bfeeding still got milk to feed bb... milk powder nowadays so ex!
I agree.. Milk powder's so ex nowadays. What's the difference between Malaysian Milk powder and Singapore ones? Its cheaper over there!!

I agree.. Milk powder's so ex nowadays. What's the difference between Malaysian Milk powder and Singapore ones? Its cheaper over there!!
Yes cheaper. But not by alot.. N heard that the ingredient uses also different by lil bit.. Safer to buy to sing. But still best to bf bb:) although its really tiring...