expecting first child

jenniferlcl

hi i'm going to be a mommy next year....hope all d mommies here can give me some advise..feeling pretty anxious and nervous:wong31::wong31::wong31::wong31::wong31::wong31:

Nurul Z

congrats mummy jennifer! i'm expecting my first too, next year. mine's in March. when's yours? and yes, i hope the rest of the mommies/daddies here can give first time mom some tips.
:)

Nurul Z

so have you bought anything or was given any stuff for your baby? how exciting it is, right? :) ever since im pregnant, i've been busy doing my own research and surveying abt my pregnancy and babies.

jenniferlcl

just bought some bottles n milk storage bags...coz hubs's sis is giving all her baby stuff to me...she has 3 kids..'sudah cukup, tutup kilang' she says...ha, ha....everyone is telling me don't be so anxious n relax ..how to relax? tius is my first child wor... :wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16::wong16:

lilychan

Hi mummy jennifer and mummy nurul.. I'm expecting my first child too, my edd is end of january (same with you, jennifer :001_302:), i think my baby still get the dragon tail :laugh:.
Feel very nervous too, but too much things to do, buying all of this and that cute things for baby, choosing name (now i know, it is not easy), preparing room, attending antenatal classes...yap, that's enough to consume all of my time. Actually i don't want to think a lot about 'the big day', so just try to enjoy these days :wong15:

mskyliee

Congrats all mummies! For the time being, just relax and enjoy! Eat and rest well... and also to brisk walk a little if possible...

LyDeeAna

Hello mummies... Im expecting my 1st child too... Im due mid April... Oh yes!!!! im extremely eager as this thurs i will get to know my baby gender....

Welcome LydeeAna! It's another milestone in pregnancy- to know your child's gender. May your baby stay healthy, regardless of the gender.

Best regards,

Sarah

LyDeeAna

SarahGCarpio:730198 said:
Welcome LydeeAna! It's another milestone in pregnancy- to know your child's gender. May your baby stay healthy, regardless of the gender.

Best regards,

Sarah
Thank you Sarah...

LyDeeAna

Sarah1987:730201 said:
Hello mummies... Im expecting my 1st child too... Im due mid April... Oh yes!!!! im extremely eager as this thurs i will get to know my baby gender....
Congrats...Have any expectations like boy or girl??
Thanks... We were hoping for boy.. But when i see all the cute baby girl clothings.. I just couldn't resist... Waiting eagerly coz.cant wait to go for baby stuff.shopping...

Sarah1987

Thanks... We were hoping for boy.. But when i see all the cute baby girl clothings.. I just couldn't resist... Waiting eagerly coz.cant wait to go for baby stuff.shopping...
It's really happy to see you so excited...I was like you for my first baby...

LyDeeAna

Haha... How many kids do you have now?
We both are very excited.. Trying to avoid baby shops till we know the gender.. Kinda tough...

Sarah1987

We both are very excited.. Trying to avoid baby shops till we know the gender.. Kinda tough...
I have a 1 year old boy....very very naughty...can't control him & I'm enjoying watching his activities:wong10::wong10::wong10::wong10:

LyDeeAna

Sarah1987:730212 said:
I have a 1 year old boy....very very naughty...can't control him & I'm enjoying watching his activities:wong10::wong10::wong10::wong10:
That must be really fun!!! I kinda scared to enter motherhood.actually but part of me is eager...

Sarah1987

Everyone would be in the same condition even me..Once you see your baby's smile you will think there is nothing beautiful in the world & It will make you to do anything