Experience Babysitter availble @ Tampines st 91

jiajia

Hi all, my mum is now full time at home would like to babysit now. She is experience as she is taking care of us (4 children) and 3 grandchildren. Currently take care of 6 month old baby gal and would like to take care 1 or 2 more. As we have domestic helper at home as well to help up in house work

She is super patient with no temper at all. (As her daughter view :p)

We are christian family and my mum speak basic english, mandarin.

She would usually provide fish like threadfin, cod fish, salmon, mostly good fish for babies she take care.

Her charges are nego $600+50 (food).

Interested please contact or sms me at 9 100 1293

Caelan Simpson

Hey friends

Thank you for your valuable suggestion, my mother is a very experienced babysitter having over 15 years experience looking after babies to school going children. If you are looking for a reliable nanny to look after your child while you are at work, you may feel free to contact her at 63123461, Currently can take in one more baby.

Thanks
Caelan Simpson

YVONNE15

Hi, i'm looking for experience chinese nanny to care for my 4mths old son. afternoon until 7pm plus. please contact me 90096715 Yvonne. Thank you

jiajia

Hi dear mummy, please try to call my mum for enquiry instead of sms her, she can't really use sms. If you wish to sms, you may sms to me instead.

Currently available to take care 1 more baby only......thank you!!! :)