Experience Music and Academic Tutors

joychuiyj

Self Intro
3 Years of tutoring experience. Best in teaching:
- Chinese
- Maths
- Science
- Piano

Experienced in teaching 1-to-1 home tuitions and able to teach small groups of 2-5 students in tuition centre and homes too. Being a full-time tutor, i can focus more on my students, giving them the support they need, esp during crucial periods, before the exams.
My teaching method is to
- 1) Assess and then focus on the student's weakness in the subject so that he or she can do well in less time with more understanding.
2) Assessment qns and exam papers will be used to evaluate the student's progress and give confidence to the student.
3) Proper explanation of schoolwork and questions that students encounter so as to build a solid foundation for their learning.
4) Lots of interaction during the session to make sure student understands and is able to use what i taught effectively.
Furthermore, as each student is different in their abilities, I tailor the lessons to suit them so that they can learn, grow at their pace.

Proven Track Record
i have helped 3 students getting piano certificates with Merit Points. i have helped a ACS boy with no knowledge of Chinese to a borderline pass in Chinese.

interested please contact me via my email:
joychuiyj@hotmail.com

Last edited: