Experienced myarmar maid for transfer

row

Hi, my myanmar maid has been working for me for 4 years. She's a honest and a good girl, 28 yrs, 160cm , slim. I wld like to help her look for a good employer. she's able to whip up a chinese meal, she likes house cleaning and been looking after my two very active kids , 8 and 11. Of course, she's picked up basic English skills after 4 yrs. Pls revert if keen. I would be releasing her in mid dec 2010. She prefers house cleaning work and looking after kid that is at least 6 yrs and older. no off day.
HI Janetthh, Is your Myanmar maid taken? I am looking for a helper who does mainly house cleaning and cooking. She has to be independent as most of the time, she will be alone in the house. My kids are teenagers and I have no pets. I like to believe I am a good employer as my first helper has been with me for 12 years and my 2nd with me for 6 years. I believe there may be a match here and I will like to interview her if it is possible. Please can you contact me at rita.ow@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you. It is much appreciated. Thank you.

janetthh

Dear All, I'm currently arranging interviews for her this wkend. 14/11/2010. I'll release her on last day of Nov. her current pay is $370, no off day. and her off day is up to future employer to decide. she is suitable for household who need a helper for household chores and cooking. not suitable to look after young children. average intelligence. In case I have not contacted some of you who shown interest earlier, pls send me yr email address so i can email u her photo. I have paid about $130 to renew her work permit and to my horror, the special pass ( i.e. extension for 1 month upon her work permit expiry means she needs to be send home and cannot be transfer.) I have not choice but to extend her wp so she can have time to be transfer. As i will be stopping work next yr, I do hope that you could bear this cost as you and her have saved on agent comission.

JasTeo

Hi can you call me My kid is Sec 3 and Sec 1 mainly housework. Can she start soon with us? We want to ssee her and we need to discuss. Can i know her age? Or you prefer to email me jasteo.mail@gmail.com.

Last edited:

janetthh

Thank you all for yr response. I have found a good employer for my helper and get to know a very very nice lady. This is a lovely forum and helps like minded women to share experiences and advise one another. God bless.

Pingu

Anyone has a good maid for transfer? Can be Indon or Myanmar. Mine is going back in July and I need a good helper to look after my 3 year old girl.