Exterior Concrete Coating/Paint Suggestion ?

YoruVoly

Hello Everyone - I'm hoping someone can help. I'm looking for a durable exterior concrete coating. I have a concrete slab around my pool that is structurally sound, but very old and ugly. Before I go the route of putting pavers over it, I would like to see if I can renovate it and match the color of my pool coping. Any coating would need to be UV resistant and preferably something that I can clean with a pressure washer - slip resistant would be good too.

I've used some interior epoxy coatings that have held up well - but I know nothing about exterior coatings or paints that might work in this situation.

Anyone have any thoughts / suggestions ? I would definitely appreciate it.

maryramp

Hey, YoruVoly. Had the same request. The concrete coating might definitely work for you. I guess you’d better find a contractor to ask for advice. I have a close friend working as a contractor at https://www.concretemidlandtexas.com/odessa. So I’d recommend you contact this company. I think it would be the most reasonable option. Anyway, I guess some folks here know where to find a reliable contractor. I mean an online service or so. So, I hope I’ve helped you. Best wishes. Keep us updated.