Extra Income (Non-Office)

beautyrevealed

Hi ladies,

Ever felt that after giving birth you're more rooted to your family? Good that we're more family oriented:) However, we may have some spare time on hand which is not utilised properly. I'm sure the thought of earning extra for ourselves/ family at our own pace has come across our minds.

Looking for individuals who wants to work from home. Able to do simple referrals and possess very basic IT skills. Attractive payout plan for that extra income :)

Interested ladies may PM me and leave me your email so that I can contact you. Try not to leave your hp no here :)

stepyun

Hi can pm me as well. my email: stepyun@gmail.com

Thanks

Hi ladies,

Ever felt that after giving birth you're more rooted to your family? Good that we're more family oriented:) However, we may have some spare time on hand which is not utilised properly. I'm sure the thought of earning extra for ourselves/ family at our own pace has come across our minds.

Looking for individuals who wants to work from home. Able to do simple referrals and possess very basic IT skills. Attractive payout plan for that extra income :)

Interested ladies may PM me and leave me your email so that I can contact you. Try not to leave your hp no here :)