eyebags / dark circle.

pinkieroxy

I'm currenty using Bio-essence 24k gold eye bag vanishing serum & sparking lift eye essence for eliminating dark circle & brighten eye contours.. Not bad I must say.. Cos my eyebag is less obivous than before & my panda eyes has brighten slightly.. I juz started using less than a week time.. =)

hmm...like quite interesting leh..mayb i shld try also cuz mine getting worst oreadi:embarrassed:

-|MiN|-

Haf anyone tried using eye ampoules and/or eye collagen masks over a considerable period? does it work?

kaela1111

Hi! If anyone is interested in trying the NRWZD crystal collagen eyemask, I'm having a mask galore preorder for it in the spree and bulk purchase section! Good for dark rings, eyebags and fine lines, and going at warehouse price of $1! Can give it a try! =)

damianli

Hi! If anyone is interested in trying the NRWZD crystal collagen eyemask, I'm having a mask galore preorder for it in the spree and bulk purchase section! Good for dark rings, eyebags and fine lines, and going at warehouse price of $1! Can give it a try! =)
Do u have any link???

V

valeriegoh

Am using Clinique's All About Eyes Rich.. super good for dark circles and fine lines! Bought several pots during a sale.. anybody interested can pm me :D

siongnelly

Hey, try out gua sa... i had been do this for my customer... so far very good result for this problem... give a ring at 9238 1883 if you interested.... Cheers, Nelly:)

chirkowatson

Alpha Male
Well i too was suffering with this serious problems but now my eyes shines. First of all i would give some suggestion:
1) Drinking Lots of Water
2) Get Plenty of Sleep
3) A Healthy Diet
4) Stop Smoking
Also i would suggest some natural remedies which helped me:
1) Use Cosmetic Cotton Wool Soaked in Milk or Witch Hazel
2) Chilled Cucumber Slices putting on eyes can help you
3) Cooled Chamomile Tea Bags will help you lot as it is Chamomile is known for its soothing and skin healing properties. A used chamomile teabag, cooled down, must be placed on the dark area. Leaving this treatment on for at least 20 minutes will help make dark circles under eyes disappear. You will even benefit more from this treatment if the area is moisturized afterwards.

Corinna

Hi Chirko, I agree with your points totally. Nothing beats good sleeping and eating habits. And yes, cucumber works wonder but I am too lazy to DIY =)
I am trying out this Beautymaker Aquamarine Hydrating Eye Serum. It has cucumber extract and CoQ10. So far it seems to be working well for me, moisturizes my eye areas. I got my mum the Niu Er Astaxanthin Age-Defying Eye Creme and she likes it. It also has cucumber extract and various vitamin content and most importantly anti-aging ingredients. Super nice smell too. Hehe i used it sometimes also for anti-aging!!! You can check out mylovelyskin.blogshop.com if you are interested. I bought quite a few products from them =)

SCartoon

Alpha Male
I am using the Galvanic SPA. vast improvement after first try. yes quality sleep and sufficient water helps to expedite the process too!

Sher05

Wanna try V10 Plus Vitamin A serum? It normalizes the turn over of the skin cells and rejuvenates your skin. Dark circles, roughness, dryness or dullness...they are the signal of Vitamin-A deficiency. V10 PLUS Vitamin-A serum also contains Vitamin-E, which accelerates blood circulation and metabolism. Interested? Drop me an email at dazzlin.cher@gmail.com or visit My Beaute Garden

kchiah

Hi, I am suffering from this serious problem, could anyone suggest me the best medicine or treatment for removing it.
Thanks for sharing..!!

Enough sleep, no water before sleep, do massage when applying eye gel/cream (of course with good products), or even guasha will also helps.

mumsietay

I also have this prob and recently tried the Garnier Bright Whitening Roll on and it works for me in reducing the dark eye rings. :)