Facebook

Endoh

Alpha Male
This is a closed group. Members must be invited or approved by an admin.

How to join? LOL!

eiff12

I'm only interested in the Fluff (Pets). Busy petting other ppl's pets to earn munny everyday. But it sort of get bored after a while.

Mrs Xie

Whenever I sign in, its like.... Wow... need to go thru lots of activities and invites haha.... similar to browsing thru my emails.... and what being "biten", "vampire", "werewolf".... keke... I really catch no ball leh :001_302:

LoVeS

cant add...
I saw other grp can request to join bt this cant request leh....
I tink i knw why already....i re-create it liao, should b able to request already.

Network: Singapore
Only people in this network will be able to join the group.

Last edited:

Jasmine

Jus sign up for it last nite, been forced to join by DH :tlaugh: Cos he wann find someone to bite & race with so that his points can level up .. But after exploring it myself, i find facebook quite fun too :Dancing_tongue:

Coelyn

I quoting alot cos ....
This is a closed group. Members must be invited or approved by an admin.

How to join? LOL!
I joined without being invited. Facebook | Welcome to Facebook!

I'm only interested in the Fluff (Pets). Busy petting other ppl's pets to earn munny everyday. But it sort of get bored after a while.
earn $$? how huh, I see ppl from egg to pet ... why need to keep pet?

Jus sign up for it last nite, been forced to join by DH :tlaugh: Cos he wann find someone to bite & race with so that his points can level up .. But after exploring it myself, i find facebook quite fun too :Dancing_tongue:
what points and level ..... so many things still blur