fatigue

ellyeun

Anyone? im just few wks to my due date, not sure why im totally exhausted this days...
is that normal?
just wanna sleep and sleep...
right now typing this im yawning away

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Yes this is normal :)

Just get more rest and prepare for the big day

apollo

yes it is normal. in fact, i felt tired almost thru out my whole pregnancy. but 3rd tri was the most tedious one. like what Edy said, try to rest more if you can. and, slp more b4 baby comes to the world. cos aft, u wont get much chance to slp thru the night. haha!

ellyeun

thanks mommies,
my situation was such tt, im only active for couple of hrs, n i'm totally exhausted, need to rest awhile,go home take power nap or a big cuppa caffeine! before I carry on my activities, like groceries shopping, running errands etc.
i was never like this before, that why i couldn't believe how tired i can be being pregnant!!
ya maybe I should just relax and sleep more! shouldnt complaint cos after bb come out, I will be sleep deprived.

ellyeun

i think partially also becos my sleep quality really bad.. keep gg toilet.. can nv sleep thru more than 2 hours.................
ARGH!!! getting hot tempered -_-
any solutions?!!

cseen

Don't drink too much water after 8pm, my 1st trimester was really bad as I will wake up and go to the loo for at least 4 times.. every 1hr + or so.. very angry about it, as it's disturbing me, gynae told me not to take so much water after 8pm, drink as much as I wan in the day. Now I am in my 2nd tri, I only wake up once like 3-4am which is kinda disturbing, but I have to empty the bladder if not my tummy will be kinda weird and baby will start kicking...
i think partially also becos my sleep quality really bad.. keep gg toilet.. can nv sleep thru more than 2 hours.................
ARGH!!! getting hot tempered -_-
any solutions?!!

hi ellyeun,

I feel the same as you. Im also a few week to my duedate and i just feeling like sleeping every now and then. Sometime i force myself not to nap coz if i nap i will have sleepless night. But i cannot do so much thing as i was advice by my gynae to be on bed rest. Im already 37 weeks how abt u?When is ur EDD?

ellyeun

im opting for csect on the 2nd jan... so it like 2wks to baby's BIG DAY !!
alot of stuff to do, esp during festive season!! thru out the whole pregnancy i'm pretty energetic, so esp lately when fatigue hits, i'm really shag!
pray hard baby stays inside, hehe let me have a peaceful xmas with hubby first!!