Favorite movie

Slowmad

I also really love this movie. Also in the list of my favorite movies is Harry Potter and the Hobbit.

llugguss

I read the book The Lord of the Rings. Now I'm going to reread it for the second time. I'm just thrilled with this book. Tolkien is just a genius. I do not know of any writer in the fantasy genre similar to Tolkien.
I read the whole book in one go. I just couldn't stop until I finished reading. I spent all my free time reading. There has never been a book that has completely absorbed me.
I have also watched the trilogy more than once. To be honest, I don't understand people who don't like it at all. This is strange...
The Hobbit movie is also very cool, but not like the Lord of the Rings. There was always something missing in it for me.

olivi1980

My favorite movie at the moment is Fast and Furious. I especially liked the first parts of this movie because the movie used to be based on racing and cool cars. Now 70% of the movie is a shootout. Of course, some people like that format, but I like the racing more. This weekend I watched all the Fast and Furious movies on the site 999flix.com. I chose this site because you can watch any movie free and without advertising. I watched the first five parts with great pleasure. And the next parts had more and more guns in the movie.

BarbraIss

This is the same thing, so I don't know how to explain it to you better. You watch streaming video or streaming movies through the same service because it's the same thing. Not long ago, television was considered the main source of entertainment. Now the word streaming has finally come into our everyday lives. Major companies are proving that quality movies are not just for theaters. If you install a reseller iptv, you can watch streaming movies and say something about streaming and streaming. And if you watch with your friends, you will stream through an online service.

Last edited: