Feel breathless & feels like womb decending in 2nd Trimester, Normal?

pkshl

past few days, i had been feeling quite breathless, even when im sitting down watchin tv or sleeping, i also felt breathless. & i also felt like my womb is decending too. is this normal?

LoVeS

yeah it normal to b harder to breathe as the bb gets bigger n aso the feeling of the bb is feeling lower~ At least tat is for my case :tlaugh:

shermyn

at the later stage of mine, i experienced acid reflux when i'm sleeping.tt's the worst case.imagine tired from work,yet still cant slp well. gosh~~~~~~~~

kathtan

Same here. Breathless and the tummy tightening and moving down. kinda of scary. Was told to sleep on higher pillows to relieve the pressure on the diaphragm which may cause the breathless. And of course to take things easy. This twin that I am carrying is really really different from my 1st preg. DOn't remember being so tired.

Angelvan

Mayb you would like to also inform your gynae to help check your blood pressure
& urine to ensure everything is goin smoothly. As for my case, i've have been
breathless near to week 35 during my Third Trimester and doc found out that
i'm having high blood pressure during pregnancy.
In so i have to report my blood pressure everyday > 3 times per day.
It seems my blood pressure have been increasing day by day.
To my surprised, I was told to undergo c-section next week.
On Week 37, i delivered by c-section sucessfully.

So suggest its best to let your gynae know your latest development for
preventive measure to ensure everything going smoothly.

Jovyna

i feel super breathless every night when i'm about to go to bed.... irrrgardless wat time... no matter how late or how early i turn in, my body seems to just react accordingly and feel super breathless when i wana sleep...

sometimes in the middle of the nite, i will woke up with chest pain and breathless too... end up crying and hubby got to seat up and let me rest on him den i can get back to sleep... Haiz...

its really tough those few months...

i had that heavy feeling and breathlessness by the end of 25 weeks...plus i was travelling...so maybe thats why felt abit uncomfy

then by 30 weeks really very "heavy feel"

CJmom

past few days, i had been feeling quite breathless, even when im sitting down watchin tv or sleeping, i also felt breathless. & i also felt like my womb is decending too. is this normal?
pkshl not to worry so long as you have your regular visits and your gynae says you're ok. I also felt breathless easily and at times have to open my mouth to catch some extra breaths. And if I sit too long and stand up can feel ache around womb area and legs like jelly. My buldge is very low and pple always comment I look ready to burst. But my gynae said cos of bb's position and gave me the all clear that my Edd is still as per expected. So relax and enjoy the pregnancy :001_302:

mandymtb

same here.

breathless and feels like the tummy is "going down"... and yes, the aching feeling as well... on top of that, sometimes may feel some pull or tightening sensation at the pelvis area / womb area, anyone also felt this?

hazchaz

yes....s for me im going to my 20th week and i feel the tightening n pulling at the pelvis area too...it aches especially every morning when i wake up...

mandymtb

jus felt the "take my breath away" sensation again this late morning... was sitting and working at my cubicle when this happen, opened mouth to breathe aso didnt help... how long is this going to last?? am scared of the breathless feeling..... :(