feel pain when walk and lie on bed

Asphere

Hi,
I been experiencing pain when walking esp when weight is on the right side pain at the pelvic area. also even when i was lying on bed just to shift my body i will feel pain at the pelvic area.
the pain is like sprain type of pain.
anyone know wat is the problem?

seems like my condition. Pain is there when trying to even turn the body while sleeping, pain also occurs when i walk. My affected side is on the right. Mine started from very early last trimester and was crazy as it get severe sometimes and i walk as if i am crippled. I have totally no morning sickeness throughout my whole pregnancy, but end up suffer from this.

I ask my gynae, and was told it is Symphysis pubis dysfunction . Before that, i have already did some read up, but in doubt, i ask my doctor and was confirmed. But, doctor say not much is can do, advise me not to walk too much. The worst part she told me that it can drag till even after i give birth.

This condition is very weird, it comes on and off, can drag weeks with pain but reduce gradually.

After i gave birth i thought, i can walk, no pain means recovered already. I was totally wrong, it came back and haunt me after my confinement. And lucky through a good friend recommendation, i went to a neuromuscular therapist. He told me my right pelvic is already so badly out of place. After so many sessions by him + compulsory exercise i need to do at home, at least i recover. But he did mentioned it can/might come back again , or even for next pregnancy

To recall is a bad nightmare, my condition is very very bad, i almost need clutches..

Please do consult your gynae if you are in doubt of what is happening :)

Asphere

my 1st preg i also feel pain on my right but only walking. my gynae gave me hl then coz cant walk properly. like u said cripple haha.

but this time round (my 2nd preg) it is both walking and lying on bed sia.. bui tahan.. intend to ask my gynae this fri lor coz the pain comes n go. but really pain during walking.. sometime really scare if this will affect me in future. sigh~~

l0r3tTa

Hi, I am also experiencing the pelvic pain.
I'm expecting 2nd one now, at 24 weeks. I also gotten it during the first pregnancy but was more in the third trimester. However, this time round, it came back once i was in first trimester. I get the pain when trying to turn in bed and also when trying to bend forward and walking as well..

I've seen a physio for it, as pubic symphysis pain is more on the front of the pubic region. But this pelvic pain is right in the butt..
As what ilovebbdylan mentioned, it is a pelvic placement issue. Mine was apparently the left pelvic was anteriorly rotated. So hence all the muscle imbalance and weaknesses and compensation that causes all the pain in the butt! haha... however, we could only do so much during pregnancy.

I use trigger balls and foam roller to release the tension on the butt...it helps relieve the pain..but comes back again, cos we walk and move around everyday especially with a no.1 to look after. haha.. hope this helps.

Asphere, I live in punggol too...maybe I can share with you how to relieve the pain. Which gynae are you seeing btw?

Asphere

Hihi i am seeing dr benjamin tham keke i told him my condition he told me baby pressig just like my 1st preg keke