feeling dizzy

hi all,

currently i'm pregnant for my 2nd child for 13weeks. but during tis week i always feel dizzy n almost fainted yesterday while q up to buy breakfast. tat feeling was so scary. during my 1st pregnancy i dun encounter tis problem at all. is it ok?

minako85

hi all,

currently i'm pregnant for my 2nd child for 13weeks. but during tis week i always feel dizzy n almost fainted yesterday while q up to buy breakfast. that feeling was so scary. during my 1st pregnancy i dont encounter tis problem at all. is it ok?
It is normal... I fainted once in train too cuz too many ppl .... When I went to see doc she say my blood pressure abit low.... N ur body pumps alot of blood to baby n will cause slow circulation of blood to ur brain tts y u dizzy....
Just avoid too crowded places n take ur vits .....

apollo

yes it is normal. i started to feel giddy even b4 i was tested positive. rmb, if u're feeling giddy, pls sit down and rest and not to walk ard, dangerous! and when u're getting up from bed, get up slowly, sit up 1st den slowly stand up to prevent fainting =)

thanks so much ... n bcos of tis i dun really dare to drive to work (cos too far from bedok to jurong) so can onli ask husband to drive to his work place then i drive to work which is about 10 mins from his work place to mine.

minako85

thanks so much ... n bcos of tis i dont really dare to drive to work (cos too far from bedok to jurong) so can onli ask husband to drive to his work place then i drive to work which is about 10 mins from his work place to mine.
If short distance drive nvm.... If nt v dangerous... I nowadays also dun dare go out alone too long cuz scared dizzy again after tt incident. Everytime I go out I'm w somebody.