Female gynae

hueychye79

Where is her clinic? Are her charges ok?

Thks regina! =)
My gynae same as Regina.

First consultation is about $90-$100 with medician and ultrasound photos.

Second consultation of course is lower about $80-$90

Package start weeks 12, $700.00 :tlaugh:

Located at Thomson Medical Centre 4th floor .. :001_302:

mrsmorgan

My gynae same as Regina.

First consultation is about $90-$100 with medician and ultrasound photos.

Second consultation of course is lower about $80-$90

Package start weeks 12, $700.00 :tlaugh:

Located at Thomson Medical Centre 4th floor .. :001_302:
thks for e info! i think i'll make a trip down to tmc one day n check on all e female gynaes there! hehe..

:Dancing_tongue:

mrs_eg

thks for e info! i think i'll make a trip down to Thomson Medical Center one day and check on all e female gynaes there! hehe..

:Dancing_tongue:
Hi mrsmorgan,

Frm wat I've gathered in these forums.. I guess Dr Sim (as mentioned above) and Dr Jocelyn Wong, both have positive feedbacks. And they are both from TMC..

Jus wondering have you seen any of them yet??? Im also looking for a gynae... Too many to choose from... very headache...

mrsmorgan

Hi mrsmorgan,

Frm what I've gathered in these forums.. I guess Dr Sim (as mentioned above) and Dr Jocelyn Wong, both have positive feedbacks. And they are both from Thomson Medical Center..

just wondering have you seen any of them yet??? Im also looking for a gynae... Too many to choose from... very headache...
yes i noticed that too.. ive yet to see any of them though.. haha

novbaby

hihi

I'm also deciding between Dr Adelina Wong, Dr Joycelyn Tan and Dr WK Tan, all at TMC. All requires some form of waiting at the clinic i guess, but anyone has seen them or are current clients? trying to decide...

Thanks in advance

feeyona

hihi

I'm also deciding between Dr Adelina Wong, Dr Joycelyn Tan and Dr WK Tan, all at TMC. All requires some form of waiting at the clinic i guess, but anyone has seen them or are current clients? trying to decide...

Thanks in advance
Hi, Im not sure about Dr Adelina Wong and Joycelyn Tan, but my friend is seeing Dr WK Tan and she told me her waiting hours are always somewhere around 2 hrs.

Last edited:

Pinkliciouz

My gynae is Dr Sim Lee Ngor and though it is my first pregnancy, she made it a really pleasant experience throughout my nine months with her. My son was delivered in October 2010 and I had a truly painless experience.

My labour was induced as the amniotic fluid was getting low so she was very worried. Before my contractions starts, she ask me if I wanted epidural so that I won't feel any pain and I took it. So instead of suffering through the whole contraction, I was sleeping and resting, waiting for my cervix to dilate and when it dilated, because I had been resting for such a long time, I managed to push my son out in a timely manner.

The whole experience with her, made me more confident of having my second child with her.

I strongly recommend her but just a word of caution, she has a lot of patients, so sometimes she will reject new clients if thee are too many EDDs in a certain month... Her package is $700, includes ultrasound scan and consultation and urine tests. Medicine is additional charge. As long as you go on time for your appointment, usually you don't have to wait more than 30mins (on a really busy day).

bella

Dr Yvonne Chan. She's friendly and patient. Explains why certain tests are required and answer questions without brushing the patient off.

Whitesheep

Hi ladies,

I'm very new to this forum. Just joined last week. I suspected that I'm pregnant, did few over the counter tests but all negative. Would like to find a gynae who is experience n run some tests. Kindly recommend. Thank you.