Female Gynae

moomoo85

Hi Mummies,

Any female gynae to recommend in KKH? Wanted to consult Dr Goh but she is on leave already...

Thanks!

xynthia18

Hi Mummies,

Any female gynae to recommend in Kandang Kerbau Hospital? Wanted to consult Dr Goh but she is on leave already...

Thanks!
dr irene chua @ tps. my friend 3 babies got delivered by her and she says she's very patient and answer all your doubts. i didn't go see her because my mum don't want me to wait so long for my checkup thus i got to go for private clinic instead. there's a thread on her at gynae section. :Dancing_wub:

JPJ

Hi Mummies,

Any female gynae to recommend in Kandang Kerbau Hospital? Wanted to consult Dr Goh but she is on leave already...

Thanks!

Hi,
Mine is an Indian lady gynae named Dr. George Mariamma who stationed in KKH.
I thought she's very experienced in delivery. I had my kid delivered by her and she's very relaxingly and patiently giving me instruction during my whole pregnancy till delivery.

Thumbs up for her!!

TANZHENZHI

Mine is Dr Regina Zuzarte. Had a smooth delivery with her. So I will go back to consult her when having my 2nd one. :)

cony

Hi,
Mine is an Indian lady gynae named Dr. George Mariamma who stationed in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.
I thought she's very experienced in delivery. I had my kid delivered by her and she's very relaxingly and patiently giving me instruction during my whole pregnancy till delivery.

Thumbs up for her!!
Dr George was my gynae as well. She's very experienced doctor! She came to me some times during my contractions, encouraged and even joked :) She advised me to deliver with induction (that was really smoothly!) and I'm really pleased her for it. My 2d baby I will deliver only with her!!!