Feng Jia Yang (冯家阳) from sin chong (新中)- tcm

Sad 33

Has anyone use Feng Jia Yang (冯家阳) from sin chong (新中)before? Will appreciate feedback as I'm looking for Tcm physician to heal my health due to recent mc.

waltzing cloud

hi worthylady....
ive seen him for abt 5-6 mths last yr but stopped since nov2011.
ive got quite a no of ailments eg irregular af, abnormal dischrg b4 n after af, break into cold sweat easily, chronic constipation, heatiness, etc....n all he ever said was tat all these r a result of my weak constitution.
was actually feeling pretty gd after his 1st 2 prescriptions but thereaft... i seem to got back to square 1...

nevertheless, i tink he shld b fine if ur prob is minor. hes got quite alot of patients there though.
w/o appointments, you may hv to wait for hrs.

Sad 33

hi worthylady....
ive seen him for abt 5-6 mths last yr but stopped since nov2011.
ive got quite a no of ailments eg irregular af, abnormal dischrg b4 n after af, break into cold sweat easily, chronic constipation, heatiness, etc....n all he ever said was tat all these r a result of my weak constitution.
was actually feeling pretty gd after his 1st 2 prescriptions but thereaft... i seem to got back to square 1...

nevertheless, i tink he shld b fine if ur prob is minor. hes got quite alot of patients there though.
w/o appointments, you may hv to wait for hrs.
Hi waltzing cloud,
thanks a lot for sharing. i appreciate it :D

I am currently seeing zhong hua and notice result rather slow. in fact some of my problems are still here after seeing the same physician 3 times and on medication she prescribe for 3 wks. just wonder if TCM's effect is really this slow.

are u seeing other TCM now whom u think is even better than Dr Feng Jia Yang treating u?

how are the charges of Dr Feng Jia Yang like?

Last edited:

waltzing cloud

hi sad33
np la...
im considering to go c 1 of these 4 :-
ying chuan medical @ jurong east
Ban Choon Chan at Marine Parade Central (opposite the NTUC)
Yong Kang Medical Hall Pte Ltd @ telok blangahDr CHEN MEI ER (quite a famous Doc who appears frequently on papers) - Tel: 6256 8774. Her clinic is at Pek Kio (Owen Road).
any experiences with any1 of the abv??

tcm is like tat, unlike english med which allow us to c results faster.....
but 3 wks is really to far-fetched, u shld at least few abit of diff aft 3 wks....
i heard zhong hua is quite gd, of cos mus get the rite doc too, but waitin time is exaggeratingly long...rite?

dr fjy chrgs a consultation of sgd15 if im not mistaken + medicine at cost
usually ttl up to sgd40-60 dependin on the herbs prescribed
he oso hv them in sachets too.

Sad33, waltzing cloud,

where do you all live?
i just found that, other than Dr Su, there is this Dr Zou in Ang Mo Kio who are highly raved with good reviews
you may want to check her out if you stay near AMK....

Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Acupuncturist Blk 505 Ang Mo Kio ave 8 #01-2670 S(569505) tel: 64560833

waltzing cloud

hi faithmum...
im living near tpy... so amk is not far for me...
so u seeing dr zou urself too? how much does she chrg? wat kind of medicine does she prescribe?

Sad 33

hi sad33
np la...
im considering to go c 1 of these 4 :-
ying chuan medical @ jurong east
Ban Choon Chan at Marine Parade Central (opposite the NTUC)
Yong Kang Medical Hall Pte Ltd @ telok blangahDr CHEN MEI ER (quite a famous Doc who appears frequently on papers) - Tel: 6256 8774. Her clinic is at Pek Kio (Owen Road).
any experiences with any1 of the abv??

tcm is like tat, unlike english med which allow us to c results faster.....
but 3 wks is really to far-fetched, u shld at least few abit of diff aft 3 wks....
i heard zhong hua is quite gd, of cos mus get the rite doc too, but waitin time is exaggeratingly long...rite?

dr fjy chrgs a consultation of sgd15 if im not mistaken + medicine at cost
usually ttl up to sgd40-60 dependin on the herbs prescribed
he oso hv them in sachets too.

hi waltzing cloud,

i have seen ban choon chan before i got pregnant. in fact after seeing him just only once and with his 1 session (3-4packs) of medicine, i got pregnant within that mth. unfortunately the pregnancy didn't end up viable... so i have to end it.....it is a sad story for me...
though ban choon chan physician manage to make me pregnant just after 1 session, i think probably he should have diagnose that i have ill health and poor body constitution and not be suitable for pregnancy then? in fact if he has consider to 'tao' my body. before expediting things... i don't know really cos i am still confused by my m/c.
it was a last try for me then during that time for dragon tail baby but everything ended up diastorious...
perhaps if u want, pls look out for a more thorough physician who looks at more aspect of your health before putting u into fertile mode when the rest of your body is still not ready....

i am not too sure if zhong hua is good anot but it is rather convenient for me to pop by the Yishun branch so i goes there. i am a lazy person when it comes to travelling and queuing... that's y i delayed visiting Feng Jia Yang. :p
for zhong hua, i am seeing the 'nei ke'(a physican whom they call gyane) for $13 consultation fees. its usual consultation fee is only $3 for normal physican. its medication is about $2 per day.
my waiting time here is quite ok. usually within 30mins.

Sad 33

Sad33, waltzing cloud,

where do you all live?
i just found that, other than Dr Su, there is this Dr Zou in Ang Mo Kio who are highly raved with good reviews
you may want to check her out if you stay near AMK....

Zou Yumin TCM Physician & Acupuncturist Blk 505 Ang Mo Kio ave 8 #01-2670 S(569505) tel: 64560833
hi faithmummy!
ang mo kio is within my reach! cool!!!

btw i just went for my 4th zhong hua visit...and physician changed medicine for me again (2rd time already) and she claims that these new set is more 'bu'. let's see if effect is better :)
btw do u usually wait very long when u visit dr su? u go there weekday evening or wkends? i so scared wkend have to wait and wait. do u usually prebook?

waltzing cloud

hi waltzing cloud,

i have seen ban choon chan before i got pregnant. in fact after seeing him just only once and with his 1 session (3-4packs) of medicine, i got pregnant within that mth. unfortunately the pregnancy didn't end up viable... so i have to end it.....it is a sad story for me...
though ban choon chan physician manage to make me pregnant just after 1 session, i think probably he should have diagnose that i have ill health and poor body constitution and not be suitable for pregnancy then? in fact if he has consider to 'tao' my body. before expediting things... i don't know really cos i am still confused by my m/c.
it was a last try for me then during that time for dragon tail baby but everything ended up diastorious...
perhaps if u want, pls look out for a more thorough physician who looks at more aspect of your health before putting u into fertile mode when the rest of your body is still not ready....

i am not too sure if zhong hua is good anot but it is rather convenient for me to pop by the Yishun branch so i goes there. i am a lazy person when it comes to travelling and queuing... that's y i delayed visiting Feng Jia Yang. :p
for zhong hua, i am seeing the 'nei ke'(a physican whom they call gyane) for $13 consultation fees. its usual consultation fee is only $3 for normal physican. its medication is about $2 per day.
my waiting time here is quite ok. usually within 30mins.
hi sad33
woa... tat means u hv seen dr bcc 12 yrs ago?? i was in fact rather put off with the idea of travellin all the way to marine parade, i was more keen with either Yong Kang Medical Hall Pte Ltd @ telok blangah or Dr CHEN MEI ER (quite a famous Doc who appears frequently on papers) - Tel: 6256 8774. Her clinic is at Pek Kio (Owen Road) actually
cos they r more convenient for me (1 is near my workplace n the other near my place).
got to no the abv few places tru other threads posted here...
i personally hv been to a few places too, eg tongji, 1 tcm @ bt panjang area n 1 more near to neil road. however, my condition does not seem to improve much.

sad33, waltzing cloud,

after you give your TCM one last try, and still no results..
Come to Dr Su...

I seen her for two weeks only, and I see results !!!!

Fu Nan Traditional Chinese Medicine Centre
Blk 152 Bukit Batok West Ave 6 St.11 #01-266.
Tel : 6896 1618
Physician Su

Operating hours:
Mon: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Tue: 8.30am - 12pm
Wed: 8.30am - 12pm
Thu: Closed
Fri: 8.30am - 12pm / 6-9pm
Sat: 1.30pm - 5pm
Sun: 8.30am - 12pm
PH: Closed

waltzing cloud

sad33, waltzing cloud,

Come to Dr Su...

Physician Su

Operating hours:
hi faithmum,
may i no wat improvements do u c with dr su @ bt batok? how much is she chrging? is the waiting time long?
how abt tat dr zou @ amk which u mentioned earlier?

waltzing cloud

sad33, waltzing cloud,

Come to Dr Su...

Physician Su

Operating hours:
hi faithmum,
may i no wat improvements do u c with dr su @ bt batok? how much is she chrging? is the waiting time long?
how abt tat dr zou @ amk which u mentioned earlier?

Waltzing cloud,

First, i felt more energetic ...
second, i sleep much better than before
third, last time i used to have cold palm whenever i enter air con places, now not anymore
fourth, i always used to feel bloated after full meal, but now situation getting better
Fifth, i used to have very little flow of menses, now much heavier which is a good thing

U have to be prepared to wait between half an hour to one and half hour, depending on situation.
One week medicine is about $22

puzzledME

Waltzing cloud,

First, i felt more energetic ...
second, i sleep much better than before
third, last time i used to have cold palm whenever i enter air con places, now not anymore
fourth, i always used to feel bloated after full meal, but now situation getting better
Fifth, i used to have very little flow of menses, now much heavier which is a good thing

U have to be prepared to wait between half an hour to one and half hour, depending on situation.
One week medicine is about $22
Hi Faithmummy,
how heavy is your menses now?
like you, i used to have light menses till i see Su. Although the menses are heavier than before but i am expecting more?
the heavy flow is either day 01 or 02 .. changing pad every 4 hrs and then it does not stain the whole pad ..
hmm .. is tt the norm?
and how much is consider norm?

puzzledme,

i think for menses, too heavy or too light are both No good one...
i dunno how heavy is considered heavy.....
but right now, the first menses i had after miscarriage, is really much much heavier than before...
for me first two days was very heavy...
Third day to fifth day was like my first day last time....
i used to have menses for only 3-4 days
Now i had menses for 5-6 days.......
so to me, its an improvement
if your menses too light, it means your spleen and kidney weak... unable to transport blood to the womb...
if u not able to transport blood to the womb, baby will not get nutrients from u should u get preggy in future.... and bb will not survive, this is what i heard.

waltzing cloud

i have been with her since late Dec and visiting her every fortnightly..
she is good and is willing to listen :)
hi puzzledme/faithmum,

thks for all the feedback.
sounds like dr su is quite competent. shall pay her a visit tis sat....hopefully she can relieve me of my ailments...:)

puzzledME

Hi waltzing cloud
im quite sure she can :)
i used to have a tired body and worn out easily at work..
now i feel alert and lighter when i walk ..
except for her 'no cold drinks.. no ice cream .. no late bath /sleep ... no cooling food .. less chilli ... etc '.. she is bearable..
try to be there before the door opens to get a shorter Q

hi puzzledme/faithmum,

thks for all the feedback.
sounds like dr su is quite competent. shall pay her a visit tis sat....hopefully she can relieve me of my ailments...:)