Feng Mo

Lynn14

Dear mummies,

Pls help, 18th mth old boy having feng mo for more than a month. Currently taking Zyrtec to prevent the red spot, however once stop the med the red spot will come back again. Did also bring him to see TCM, took the med also no use, tried boil the herb for him to bath n also wear long sleeve long pant also no use too.
Any mummies out there have any solution.

Yes agree to alisa. I have feng mo since im young too.... Admitted to hospital several time cos too serious alr. Every doctor told me there are no cure for this.... They only can give anti itch medicine, but it will eventually go away but it will come back as and when. This is the case for me. Im so afraid for the itch that i took the med everyday even when it didnt appear, for 2 months, and then alternate days, slowly i stopped taking. So my feng mo stopped 2 years ago. But your boy is only 18months, donno is it advisable to take med everyday.... Just keep him cool, and you can observe, there's always a timing or pattern where feng mo appears, for me when there is pressure apply on my body, my blood vessel will swell, so feng mo appear(that's what doc told me). And mine mostly is during night.
Hope this helps.

Lynn14

Thanks for sharing heartsmich n Alisa.
Was recommend to apply "prickly heat dusting power" , this powder is suitable for baby use n have tried really stopped the red spots n itch. Now I stopped the med n apply the powder everyday after bath n night time before sleep.