Fertility Massage

chweetgirl

Hi All,

We are TTCing for more than a year now.
I am 24
My hubby is 30

we consult gynae Dr. Roland Cheing, and said all normal. but still difficult to get conceive.

And I heard that some Malaysian fertility massage helps you to grow healthy eggs and to ovulation.
Could you Please tell me if you know some massage person contact details

Thank you

Leannez

Massage is another simple and healthy way to cure your infertility. Massage will help with hormonal imbalances and encourage your immune system. It will help you to relax and vanish all your stress. The long you relax increase your fertility.

littlehamster

Hi, have u gone to Tcm to check up? the doctor said my womb is cold, qi not enough which is needed for conceiving. I also did Moxibustion as this salon, whom said my womb is cold too. if ur womb is cold u might consider both tcm and moxibustion. fyi, i have just started on both after ttc for 8mths

charmainebb

Hi littlehamster,

Do you mind to share where u do the Moxibustion treatment? how long have you under go this treatment and how do you feel so far?

lovesbaby

Hi little hamster, I have the same problem as you. Visited a chinese doctor and she says my womb is cold. U can drink logan tea as it keeps our body warm. :)