Fetus not growing. what should I do?

Rodorsany

Take care! Rest well.n recuperate.... My sil had an ectopic pregnancy in jul... Did d&c... Devastated...

But she's preg again... This time safely in her womb... (though one of her tube has a hole due to e op) my mil took.good care of her n she finally.not so stressed. so rem to rest well... Take good care of urself... The gift of bb wll b yours once more

good to be

Take care! Rest well.n recuperate.... My sil had an ectopic pregnancy in jul... Did d&c... Devastated...

But she's preg again... This time safely in her womb... (though one of her tube has a hole due to e op) my mil took.good care of her n she finally.not so stressed. so rem to rest well... Take good care of urself... The gift of bb wll b yours once more

hi rodorsany, it's great to hear that your sil got pregnant after the incident happened earlier!! how many months is she in now? she got to really take care of her health.. rest more

ordolla

Hi Good to be, I had the same experienced last year. There is heartbeat even till 12 weeks even though the size remains at 6 weeks. But heartbeat stopped shortly after 12 weeks. We sought a 2nd opinion w higher tech ultrasound with sound n found out that I had a blood clot inside no blood flow to fetus. Dr also said it's the body's way of telling me that the fetus is not healthy. Had to wash off too. Dr told me I needed 1 yr to recover before trying to conceive again coz after washing, conception will be easier but our body will not be able to take it.

Totally understand how you feel. Remember to take nourishing food to recover.

I jus found out that I m pregnant again, so don't feel dishearten!

good to be

Hi Good to be, I had the same experienced last year. There is heartbeat even till 12 weeks even though the size remains at 6 weeks. But heartbeat stopped shortly after 12 weeks. We sought a 2nd opinion w higher tech ultrasound with sound n found out that I had a blood clot inside no blood flow to fetus. Dr also said it's the body's way of telling me that the fetus is not healthy. Had to wash off too. Dr told me I needed 1 yr to recover before trying to conceive again coz after washing, conception will be easier but our body will not be able to take it.

Totally understand how you feel. Remember to take nourishing food to recover.

I jus found out that I m pregnant again, so don't feel dishearten!

hi ordolla, my fetus stopped after 2 weeks. we went to seek 2nd opinion at that time, the doc also told me he can see some blood clot too. that's y he wanted me to wash out. my doc told me that we can try to conceive after 3 mths but yrs needed for 1 year is abit too long.
congrats that u are pregnant! so happy for u. how many months are u in now? seem like a lot of pple get pregnant easily after mc. I hoped I also can be the same as u guys. but I guess I'm too stress of getting pregnant.

kimitsusei

good to be:

i also heard some ppl say its very easy to get pregnant again after a miscarriage or D&C but look after your health first

right now you can take these next 3 mths to rest and nourish your body before preparing for conception again

my fren started taking folic acid and multi-vitamin daily for few months prior to trying for a baby

Last edited:

ordolla

Good to be, I m only 6 weeks pregnant now. It's a sensitive time which coincides with the previous time. Kinda worried though.. Keke

I took folic acid n drink maternal milk for a yr jus to get the body ready but nothing happened. Tried calculating ovulation also not successful. Mayb same like u, too stressed to get pregnant. In e end we went to see Tmc. Tmc dr guaranteed us that I will get pregnant within 5 months. True enough, I m pregnant within 3 months. ^_^ so it's really impt to get ur body back in shape.

good to be

good to be:

i also heard some ppl say its very easy to get pregnant again after a miscarriage or D&C but look after your health first

right now you can take these next 3 mths to rest and nourish your body before preparing for conception again

my friend started taking folic acid and multi-vitamin daily for few months prior to trying for a baby

hi kimitsusei, ya I also heard that many pple get pregnant easily after mc. me also having folic acid and multi-vit daily to bu my health but not forget the Dom as well. maybe still need some time to recover my emotional before I ttc again.

good to be

Good to be, I m only 6 weeks pregnant now. It's a sensitive time which coincides with the previous time. Kinda worried though.. Keke

I took folic acid n drink maternal milk for a yr jus to get the body ready but nothing happened. Tried calculating ovulation also not successful. Mayb same like u, too stressed to get pregnant. In e end we went to see Tmc. Tmc dr guaranteed us that I will get pregnant within 5 months. True enough, I m pregnant within 3 months. ^_^ so it's really impt to get ur body back in shape.

hi ordolla, congrats to you!! dun worry, yr baby will be in good health in your womb. dun stress yourself! may I know what maternal milk are you drinking now? cos I can't have fresh milk as I always will get stomach pain. maybe after few months later, I can try to drink those milk that are in powder form.