Few posts still not up in selling.

llcyahoo

Hi, I have a few selling posts that have not been show on the selling section. May I know normally take how long to post? Already quite some times. Thank you

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Due to lack of resources and volunteer to mod the posts ... the backlog has been piling up. It could take up to 7 days now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

We are trying to form a new group of mods team to help out this community

karmengal

hi, i've also feedback last year on this. not sure if i am not allowed or the thread just don't appear. can pls help me on this? thanks.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Karmengal,

This is due to lack of resources as we have huge users based on MummySG. We are preparing to hire staffs on board to ease with load and provide quality of service to optimized our user experience.

Please bear with us for awhile.

Thank you.

Regards,
Edy

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Edy is the posting at the selling section, the waiting still about 7 days? Thanks :)
Hi Missyqiqi ... yes the waiting time is still 7 days and more till we have enough moderator to approve thread which are supposed to be spam. I am very sorry for the delay.

I am planning to add more resources to help on this aspect.

Regards,
Edy

Sara123

Edy.. Can I suggest please .. There is another forum that immediately after its being posted, it can b seem immediately by the public. Whereas here, it has to b send to the moderator for " screening".. Maybe you can do away with the screening ?

PinkDiamonds

Sara123,

we moderate every WTS thread because we don't want to have unwanted spam or unauthorized sales by businesses.

If we were to allow anyone and everyone to post their items without moderating, we may be spending more time and effort to filter out those unwanted threads. It can be unfair to those who pay to have their business products and services listed on our site. Doing so has also proven some results for us.

Our objective is still to keep the forum running as efficiently as possible for all our members, thus we see that this is the best way to do it. Hope you can understand where we are coming from.

We do, approve all WTS threads within a 24-hour window. Most of the item the threads are approved less than that. :)