Filipino maid (with baby care exp) available for transfer in Oct 2012

tara

Hi all,

We have a very pleasing Filipino helper (32yrs, single) available for transfer in Oct 2012. She has taken care of our baby from the age of 2 months till date in an affectionate and loving way. She looks after our son (now 15 months) alone while we are away at work and we have never had any complaints with her so far.

She is an excellent housekeeper who can independently manage the regular household chores with ease and efficiency. An honest, accomodating and hardworking girl who is completely trustworthy and will be an asset to the family that she joins.

She can cook simple Western dishes, Filipino food and baby food like chicken porridge, fish porridge, etc

Prior to coming to Singapore, she has worked as a domestic helper for over a decade in Philipines, where she has also taken care of new born babies and young children with her previous employers.

Email me at logical.solutions@ymail.com for further details if you are interested to interview her. I think she will be best suited for families with children.

Salary expectation - SGD 500 with 3 off days in a month

clili

Hi all,

We have a very pleasing Filipino helper (32yrs, single) available for transfer in Oct 2012. She has taken care of our baby from the age of 2 months till date in an affectionate and loving way. She looks after our son (now 15 months) alone while we are away at work and we have never had any complaints with her so far.

She is an excellent housekeeper who can independently manage the regular household chores with ease and efficiency. An honest, accomodating and hardworking girl who is completely trustworthy and will be an asset to the family that she joins.

She can cook simple Western dishes, Filipino food and baby food like chicken porridge, fish porridge, etc

Prior to coming to Singapore, she has worked as a domestic helper for over a decade in Philipines, where she has also taken care of new born babies and young children with her previous employers.

Email me at logical.solutions@ymail.com for further details if you are interested to interview her. I think she will be best suited for families with children.

Salary expectation - SGD 500 with 3 off days in a month

Is your maid still available ?
Thanks!