Financial Planning in Singapore

Brynie

Ladies, i have noticed a lot of questions about wealth management, life insurance and general savings questions.
It's great that we're thinking about these things, especially as it's so important to think about our families for the future.

I took up the services of a financial planner/wealth manager because i knew that i wanted overall advice based on my circumstances - a financial planner will sit down with you and discuss YOUR circumstances and provide impartial advice. It's up to you at that point what you want to do and there is no obligation. At the end of the day, it's about walking away feeling informed about the decisions you plan to make.

For instance, for us - education planning is so important as we plan to send our kids to a private school but how can we achieve this on limited income and in such an expensive country? The financial planner helped us understand what we can do to ensure we plan better for the future.

I work at The Henley Group and we offer free one to one consultations that run for 45-60 minutes to get to know you a little better and provide you with personalised impartial advice based only on those circumstances. It's really important you seek advice based on your abilities.

If you would like to know more, drop me an email at bf@thehenleygroup.com.sg

Brynie

Brynie

Should also mention, appointments can be conducted in our offices or at a location that suits you :) Generally starting around 8am and can be booked all the way up until 7pm.