financial woes

MsKoh1973

u can look thru ur expenses, see which r the ones that u can cut.

Our family expenses for family of 7 ( me, hubby, daughter, 2 neices, sis and SIL) is abt $1500 to $2k pm.

We use those free vouchers that we get from contest, lucky draw, credit card etc to "subsidise" some of our purchases.

zenser

you can look thru your expenses, see which r the ones that you can cut.

Our family expenses for family of 7 ( me, hubby, daughter, 2 neices, sis and sister In law) is about $1500 to $2k pm.

We use those free vouchers that we get from contest, lucky draw, credit card etc to "subsidise" some of our purchases.

Hi MissKoh, would you be able to share more indepth on how to save on the expenses.. I am really keen to know. Every month seem endless pit for me irregardless of how much I earn..thanks in advance

munzy06

Hi MissKoh, would you be able to share more indepth on how to save on the expenses.. I am really keen to know. Every month seem endless pit for me irregardless of how much I earn..thanks in advance
Zenser, it can be quite easy to cut down on expenses no matter how expensive living is…even in Singapore. But even more important is what you do with the money you do manage to save…as a woman/mother/wife you gotta be even more far-sighted and secure your savings! :) women should be well prepared and should know how to save for later on in life…money saved means a more secure future…think about savings insurance …like MoneySecure Express from DBS. Heard of that? Makes a lot of sense…trust me!