Find a maid without going to an agency

Lucrezia

Hi Mummys, I just heard about an up and coming maid portal that will help mummys find maids without going to an agency which means NO COMMISSION. The maid also pays no transfer fees so its win win. apparently its going to be online in a month or 2 max. Will try to get mummys the web page. Cannot wait. Have spent more money getting a maid in the last 2 years than spending on kiddy outings and lessons + kiddy cloths. AGENCIES ARE A RACKET, they make you spend over and over on our side and on maid side with transfer fees....imagine how motivated maids are when they get employed and have debts already. Great way to start a new job and to be happy.

Lucrezia

Just called, it is going to be online in September (end). They would not give me the website name yet. However they did tell me that it is going to be amazing and have all the do it yourself steps to bring in a maid and to get a transfer maid without going to an agency. Will keep you updated. I just found out that some maids have to pay up to 8 months loan to agencies....and the agency guarantees nothing for that price. Can you imagine why they steal, lie and go to orchard towers.