finding it hard to communicate with him.

boggie

Tension between us is getting worst. Talking to him seem impossible. Sense of him getting or dying to get back on track to woo over another girls. May be it time to really end all.. I am confuse and sad. Cos it hurt so badly and cant bare to see my girl cry over the isssue between me n him. Don't think he will understand although he think he doing his best but His mind set and heart is desire for the wild flower out there. is all guy behave such way? Wat shld I do?

Keylene

Be strong! If possible, try to sit down and chat nicely with him, ask him what is wrong in this r/s? I believe things will get better de! :)

boggie

Thks ladies for your comforting words. I trying to stay strong but just need to find a channel to voice out. I try talking but to no avail. May be we are two different person in total and can never match.

VanessT

Yes, I agree. You got to stay strong for your girl. Find a time when both of you are alone, in a calm manner, talk to him.

mikki1980

u mentioned about wild flower outside. how sure are u that he have women outside.

Some men when they have affair outside, no amount of talks will bring him, instead he will feel u are nagging. U should plan for your child and your own future. if he decide to have his new life, then prepared to leave him. But make sure it's real before u act

elmo493

Defenitely 2 different people with 2 different character.
If you still want your husband to stay in the family, then don't PUSH him out since there is already a PULLING force outside.
This is what my sister told me and it is really true.

家里有推力,外面有拉力. It apply to both parties, not just the guy in today society.

boggie

Mikki I agreed with you. There is no point talking to him.. now seeing my girl cry even when there is a silence war between us it so heart aching.. she very sensetive that really hard to pretend nothing happen..
Like the recent case while she having sleep over at my parent house over the weekend end she notice there is a bruise (i accidently knock myself) she was so upset and blame herself she not here to protect me. She does not want he n me alone without her present but she could not accept we are not together.. I know she also struggling herself to decide which to aceept.. either way make her really upset.. I really hurt. I myself also hurt

Was so upset that

boggie

Defenitely 2 different people with 2 different character.
If you still want your husband to stay in the family, then dont't PUSH him out since there is already a PULLING force outside.
This is what my sister told me and it is really true.

家里有推力,外面有拉力. It apply to both parties, not just the guy in today society.
I can only say even you don't push him.. he still will leave..

elmo493

There are alot of 拉力 which is temptation. And a reason why he felt that he don't like to stay 推力at home. Find out the main source of 推力, dissolve it and increase a sense of belonging 拉力 at home . I know is difficult but for the sake of kids....

Erm,but do you have like evidence of him really having someone outside? Maybe there is no one at all, it could probably be he is stressed about the strained relationship between the 2 of you, just like how you are feeling but his way of showing isn't what you had expected.

Best is to find out the truth, after that settle it once and for all, even if both of you find it hard to talk, think for the sake of your daughter. You mentioned that she is very sensitive, so its better to solve it, explain everything nicely to her. If not, it may leave a deep scar in her memory that may never be lighten... For the sake of your daughter, you gotta do it.

integrasky

Alpha Male
Not sure if i should say this... But how u know he is getting wild outside? Sometime guys just wanna have some chats with people outside when the conversation btw u and him has deterioated...

I suggested you talk to him first and really communicate... Be open and receptive... The reasons that you find it hard to communicate lies in both parties... cannot be only one...

Dreamwish

Even there is no wild flower, when the love between both has gone, the communication will sure to become superfluous.. What is the next step?