First Attraction (Impression)

Hannah

For me, his voice and good spoken english :001_302:

When i first know him, he really looked horrible with the ah pek glasses...

Got better after we got together :wong29:

shopaholic

The way he writes! I knew him from the internet, so it was his way of writing .... the gd english and yet full of humour. Felt we could connect. :) When we spoke, it was his voice. Very manly and assuring. When we met, it was his gentlemanly manners and sincerity.

xiaodaisy

One gal fren of mine said men who can cook r sexy.. wondering wat she meant?
sexy??? hmmm i donno leh i juz feel happy cos he can cooks mean i don have to cook for him mah cos i donno how to cook at all.. n all his food tat he cooks veri nice, so i can eat nice food without going to restruants eat..

qiqi mama

i love my hubby character n e way he treat mi n my frzs~but but but my real love is his nice watery eyes(like gers eyes hehe)

MummySarrah

hi there..new to the forum n just wanna share..for me i was attracted to my hubby coz he makes an effort in everything he does..Like meeting me,planning our day out and getting to know what i like.Looks are secondary but it does play a part..heheheheh..having a gd face n cant play any BF n husband role also no use rite?? I hve frens who has such gd looks hubby but treat their wives likes slaves..simply just dun wanna help their wives at all...whether in hsewrk or in taking care of the kids...But i guess no one is perfect and the process of marriage doesnt stop till we grow old together.Rite now im always learning abt my hubby's character.Like they said "people change within times"..you will just have to try to give and take..hehehehehe...

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
hi there..new to the forum n just wanna share..for me i was attracted to my hubby coz he makes an effort in everything he does..Like meeting me,planning our day out and getting to know what i like.Looks are secondary but it does play a part..heheheheh..having a gd face n cant play any BF n husband role also no use rite?? I hve frens who has such gd looks hubby but treat their wives likes slaves..simply just dun wanna help their wives at all...whether in hsewrk or in taking care of the kids...But i guess no one is perfect and the process of marriage doesnt stop till we grow old together.Rite now im always learning abt my hubby's character.Like they said "people change within times"..you will just have to try to give and take..hehehehehe...
Well said.. provided both parties willing to adapt to changes. If only one party is giving, there will be problems staying together.

Leanne

oh.. I always use perfume.. my favourite perfume is Man's POLO. Many ppl commented to me that the smell is nice... very refreshing.

Can buy for ur dh to try.. Recommended!!
Oops.. u dont like hor.. but nvm, he likes can liao..:001_302:
I like this smell too. The young handsome salesman intro to me tt time. LOL

Leanne

The way he writes! I knew him from the internet, so it was his way of writing .... the gd english and yet full of humour. Felt we could connect. :) When we spoke, it was his voice. Very manly and assuring. When we met, it was his gentlemanly manners and sincerity.
Same as the above. Knew DH from irc. His way of typing, talking & everything are real good. His voice is very assuring too. Hehe