first gynae visit.

MsSaggi

I've just tested positive this morning & will be seeing my gynae on Monday. Any idea what's gonna happen on the first visit ? My gynae actually ask to come with a full bladder. Enlighten me pls... ;D

They will d0 an ultraS0und t0 check... & will let u n0e h0w many weekS are u in & let u n0e ur EDD.. if ur at 6wkS & ab0ve.. u might be able t0 hear baby'S heartbeat.. & they will give u vitaminS t0 preScribe..:D

MsSaggi

Ohh. That's great, thanks for enlighting me... My gynae also asked me to come with a full bladder too. To help with the U/S I guess ? ;)

My experience during my 1St check up waS 5weekS.. d0c cant See the Sac thru the St0mach Scan.. S0 g0tta d0 vaginal Scanning.. & he managed t0 See the Sac.. hehe.. waS given f0lic acid t0 eat 0n a daily baSiS.. after 3mthS waS preScribe fiSh 0il, ir0n & calcium pillS... :D

MsSaggi

Me too. Went to KKH last Monday & the doctor straight away do the transvaginal scan. & yes ! He saw the sac & estimated to be around 5 weeks.. He prescribed me with some hormone tablets. Now am looking forward to see my gynae this coming Friday ! Yeayy! ;D