First time mom. Edd is on october 2014.

aikomum

Hi mummies!

Im going to be a mum soon, I'm looking for confinement nanny, i would like to ask if someone here knows an agency that can provide a good one?

Thank you in advance..

lora2014

Oh i see, your EDD is almost coming, be prepared.. I also booked my CL before my edd. And also try to engaged a therapist that will provide you jamu massage.

Yes! I'am also planning to booked for a jamu massage except for the confinement nanny. But i also don't have an idea where to inquire. That why i keep on asking for recommendations :)

lora2014

Hi, aiko! Congratulations. Were the same, i'm also looking for a confinement nanny. Hope that we can fine here:)

Hi mummies

Im going to be a mum soon, I'm looking for confinement nanny, i would like to ask if someone here knows an agency that can provide a good one?

Thank you in advance..

kyle22

I know an agency that can provide you, my friend got her therapist after giving birth in an agency.
i heard that shes quiet good. I'm just not really not sure if that is true.

reika12

Yes! I'am also planning to booked for a jamu massage except for the confinement nanny. But i also don't have an idea where to inquire. That why i keep on asking for recommendations :)

You try to look for an agency too.
Maybe you can try to inquire in Jamu massage singapore! Heard from a friend that therapist from them is really good when it comes with post natal massage!

ryanle

Congratulation !!! My mom told me that "trust yourself, your mommy's ability is already inside you" :D and I trusted her, I did it very well with a little help on the internet :))

Hi lora, i did jamu post natal massage after my 1st delivery, apparently it worked well for me and it was refreshing :) there are many recommendations on the forum that you can look at..
For myself, a friend recommended mdm masita +65 9051 0005.. You can whatsapp her to find out her rates and what her services include.. If u search post natal jamu massage, lots of recommendations and reviews :)