First time mum!

Chris85

Hi everyone ! i tested yesterday and my result was positive ! Its my first time and i'm going to visit the gynae on 27 may (will be 7 weeks by then) :D

rafa

Hi Mummys, Just came across this survey done by a young group of polytechnic students that i believe would help us, mothers, understand parenthood better. Would be great if you can help to give your input and spread to others as well as I am sure this would help to benefit us all. Have a nice day.

https://sixplusone.typeform.com/to/ds5XX5

Hi MistyCloud,

Seems like, both you and i are interested in some workout focused on pregnant females, but not able to find a clue :)

though do share, if u get any pointers...

Kwym1

Hi to all soon-to-be mum !
Im a newbie and at 6 weeks pregnant :) went to see my gynae just this week at week 6 and then he mentioned 2 weeks later to see him again .. Is it normal to see him so soon ? I just did abdominal ultrasound and he says he can see the baby heart beat flickering :) is there any other test I need to do 2 weeks later when I see him ?

Hi Kwym1,

Its nice to know that u were able to see the baby's heart beat during ur 6 week scan.

I had also gone to my gyane during my 6th week, but they were able to see only the sac during the scan. So the doc recommended another stronger scan, to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
and then she adviced me to visit again, after 2 weeks too.

she said, that since first trimester is highest risk time, so she just wanted to have a better view.

I think your gynae might have the same reason.

btw, which doc are u referring to?

Hi MistyCloud,

Seems like, both you and i are interested in some workout focused on pregnant females, but not able to find a clue :)

though do share, if u get any pointers...
Sure, I'll go search full force after my 12 weeks scan next week and after confirmation that everything is ok after OSCAR test.

Can't wait for next Wed to come. ;)

Kwym1

Hi Kwym1,

Its nice to know that you were able to see the baby's heart beat during your 6 week scan.

I had also gone to my gyane during my 6th week, but they were able to see only the sac during the scan. So the doc recommended another stronger scan, to rule out ectopic pregnancy.
and then she adviced me to visit again, after 2 weeks too.

she said, that since first trimester is highest risk time, so she just wanted to have a better view.

I think your gynae might have the same reason.

btw, which doc are you referring to?

Hi sakshi ,

I went to Dr Wee at novena medical centre :)
thanks for the reply !

You can get it done from 11 weeks I'm doing it in my 12 weeks coz there's 2 parts to it. Blood test and scan and for my gynae, I had to make 2 seperate trips if I were to do it this week so I chose to do everything next Wed. 1 day settle all.