First timer Mom, gynae-hospitals-costs

S

str@wb3rry's

HI all

I've been reading your thread, think like this mine is too expensive already zzz. My gynae is at mt.e and then jus the 2-bed stay for 2 days is $1770 and have to pay another 1.5k to 2k for gynae fee. All this not include the pre-natal charges. Like this abt 3k plus to 4 k liao =( i very heart-pain. I wonder if i change gynae now is advisable =(

January84

HI all

I've been reading your thread, think like this mine is too expensive already zzz. My gynae is at mt.e and then jus the 2-bed stay for 2 days is $1770 and have to pay another 1.5k to 2k for gynae fee. All this not include the pre-natal charges. Like this abt 3k plus to 4 k liao =( i very heart-pain. I wonder if i change gynae now is advisable =(

have u made any deposit for admission yet? if u change gynae now, they don offer packages ald. . . for my clinic, they stopped packages until wk 20.

unless u don mind to pay more per consultation, however, if u have signed up package with your gynae, not advisable, unlessu willing to forgo the package. . .

your delivery feee is so funny, like engage a doc from hospital A to deliver in hospital B. . .

S

str@wb3rry's

ya lor stil got gynae fee like that. anyway already half way thru le dun make it more troublesome. Later nd to retake all the test and scan more worst. $ spent also same.

whitedove

Hi lonerjas,

May I know which gyne did you consult at Mount.A ?
Many thanks.

hmmm but i rmb when i deliver my son i oso no need pay when admit leh... i already got my admission letter already...

Gynae say other charges pay when discharge lor.. i tink is correct le no more payment when admit cos i really nv pay when i admit during 1st delivery

badtzzz

mt e is the most exp i heard of...somemore is in the boundary where hve to go through a few erps...

i advise that you shld continue with the gynae you felt comfortable with for now unless you are still in your 1st trimester of ur pregnant...

Not advisable to change if you have sign up the antenatal package with your gynae as well..:)

lonerjas

HI all

If u r due soon no pt change gynae... better to have this follow up all the way

S

str@wb3rry's

ya i dun intent to change very troublesome, no choice starting nvr think will be so x. Only tot after appt can go shopping and also more convenient to go there from my place. I think erp not so bad ba. I think at least i stay there my hubby can claim free parking if not that the worst i worry abt lol. Coz there parking very ex

January84

hahahaha.... but how is the traffic there?

u must plan alternate routes to reach there during peak hours too...

S

str@wb3rry's

hahahaha.... but how is the traffic there?

u must plan alternate routes to reach there during peak hours too...
Haha ya hor later in labour then tio stuck traffic jam. Hope wont happen to me. God bless me lol

January84

must plan alternate routes and plans first. just in case... so when anything unforseen happens, there is still another alternative...

January84

hahahah!!! talk to bb la, tell the preferred timing and date loh. . .

i did that to my bb la, erm, quite co-operative with me. . . so i am not sure its its fate or they listen to us or whatever loh. . .

haha

badtzzz

geneagles parking also super ex...hahaha...but traffic still quite ok from my hse...

hahaha..tat really works on you??

yest, went for gynae checkup...she say probably mine might need to induce early...my bp a bit high at times..haiz..sianz sianz...

badtzzz

i even bough a bp kit to measure it at home...and my gynae suspects if i did it the correct way since i mention that i had no high bp while at home...shall see how again in 2 wks time...

ask bb not to be so gan jiong? lol

oh... their charges is one of the highest FYI..

my fren was there early this yr for emergency c sect as water bag bursted but no dilation for hours and was charge $8k just for c sect.. Doesnt inculde BB charges bed and etc...

Aiyo my another fren emergency c sect in tMC only 3k plus.. is alot diff leh 5k woa

omg! if it was me i think i stay another 2 weeks wash their dishes just to pay off their bill =(