Foot Care

cendrine

Mummies,

do you all take care your feets?
I have cracked skin over my heels le.
I tried scrubbing my feet in the shower and buff with the stone thingy.

Still doesnt work.

Any advise ?

Ting

me no cracked heels, but just tt it is pretty rough n dry, maybecos i don wear heels now....lazy to maintain le....

`julee

PEDICURE!!
been aching myself to go for one, pamper myself and get my feet nice and polished!
i got dry feet too! *boohooo*

Dudette

buy those moisturizor for feet, apply them before you go to bed, and wear socks to sleep. This will help, especially if you sleep in air-con rooms.

BChew

What you can do is every night before you sleep, put a layer of zam-buk or lotion on the cracks (clean feet). Then wrap it up with those kitchen clingwrap. Leave it until next day. Oh, don't expect miracle. With determination, you will get back uncrack sole.

My feet's condition was very bad despite seeing so many skin doctors. Luckily, I met a vey nice doctor who told me to wrap my feet to obtain moisture. They were completely healed after half of year of treatment and I did not suffer from cracked sole for many years.

Ting

oh, icic, thanks for sharing BChew. i can tell my mum..cos her heels oso cracked.

LoVeS

Mine r alot of dead skin which last time used to go pedicure so can help but now too lazy le.