for natural delivery mummies

tiziana

any mummies here still feel a little pain at the end of the vagina skin nearest to the butthole? due to the healed stitches, i can feel a little pain everytime i bathe and wash there though my stitches has alr healed for 8 mths le. :eek:

LoVeS

erm...did u ML recently or as n when? Coz ML can coz tear at the place where u mention. Although i went thru c-sect but quite a number of times the place u mention i aso feel pain bcoz tear during ML~

celine

i dun feel pain when im bathing & wash there...
only sometime when ML will feel abit of pain...

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
its called the perinium... and yes, the scar tissue may cause some tightness there. You may want to massage it and stretch it as often as you can... it will help in desensitizing the tissue.

maine78

any mummies here still feel a little pain at the end of the vagina skin nearest to the butthole? due to the healed stitches, i can feel a little pain everytime i bathe and wash there though my stitches has alr healed for 8 mths le. :eek:
tiziana, i'm experiencing v slight pain/uncomfy at the stitch area whenever i bathe there also though healed for 7mths+. Feels like the stitch area still abit sore when i wash it. After i give birth, my stitches din't drop off after 4wks n i've to go bk to gynae to remove the stitches coz the area got infection n kena blisters. I took 1.5-2 mths to recover.

It took about 1 week for me to walk properly and not feel pain there, but it's only after about 2-3 months then better when ML, just endure the first time, after that will be ok! Do kegels, i feel it help me to recover.

Yes, ML = make love.

Till now, I still has yet ML. And yes, sometimes I do feel some achy bearable pain on the scar. I read that the 1st ML session after delivery will be quite pain so I dare not even try.

bingbing

i think is granulation tissue. i just deliverd my bb 2.5 weeks ago and i notice scar tissue growing at the stitches area. i never experience during my previous delivery. it was burning pain and uncomfortable when walk and sleep.

i felt my gynea did not do a good job on the wound stitching and do not feel like going back to him. i heard that we can laser the tissue away. anyone has recommended doctore to handle such laser treatment

Did you ask your gynae hw he/she did the stitching?

I asked mine when he's stitching, he mentioned he stitch it frm inside to outside and it need 3 layers. Didn't really catch what he meant by 3 layers q

bingbing

ah yo... super pain after bb is pushed out nv care how he stitch liao... trusted that he will do his job as a gynea... now i fully understand why some ppl compare gynea gd or bad