Formula Milk

vonvon

Hi mummies,
Anyone of u can share if u getting FM from Malaysia..
As some of my friend advised me tat can get the enfalax from Malaysia as they r under same manufacture with diff packing only. the taste is the same and price is cheaper due to x change rate (while compare with getting from Singapore)
However, my old folk told me tat actually the taste is diff as Singapore one is more delicious. I tot all the milk should be the same right??? As the main source is cows milk mah!! Y diff taste??? So confusing (@.@)

redjn

can't tell the diff between Malaysia & SIN but I do have some reserve of buying fm them. Still find somehow that buying fm our own country SIN is more trusty as I trusted our AVA quality standard. 2nd unless u travel into M very often if wise pointless also.

vonvon

My colleague do offer me tat helping me to get the powder from MY as she coming in everyday... She mentioned tat the price is much more cheaper... Thinking to give a try on getting one to try as recently the price of milk powder raised again (all consumer item raised not the salary!! Haiz)

anabella

i actually called meadjohnson (the manufacturer) of enfa products and ask them what is the difference between the product here and malaysia.. the rep says that singapore's supply only come from netherlands.. malaysia's products come from 4 sources USA, netherlands (i cant rmbr the other two) and packed in thailand.. the nutritional content is the same.. she added that one should buy from the country they stay in (dunno whether she say this so that all the consumers dont run and buy from malaysia).. anyway, with that i think its quite ok if want to buy from malaysia.. the price in JB is RM83.90.. when converted its arnd S$35.55.. i hope this helps.. but if u unsure just call the consumer hotline..

vonvon

Hi anabella,
Ya, u r right... Called meadjohnson, they claimed tat Singapore's supply r manufactured and packed in Netherlands only ..while m'sia source r frm Netherlands, usa, aus, and nz.. Packed in Thailand..
The customer rep also mentioned tat the nutritional content slightly diff as need to follow the gov requirement... Due to these, the milk taste differently..

anabella

did u try malaysia milk? got diff not?

Hi anabella,
Ya, u r right... Called meadjohnson, they claimed tat Singapore's supply r manufactured and packed in Netherlands only ..while m'sia source r frm Netherlands, usa, aus, and nz.. Packed in Thailand..
The customer rep also mentioned tat the nutritional content slightly diff as need to follow the gov requirement... Due to these, the milk taste differently..