formula milk

Baby2011

Why my son drink similac will poo dark green color? He start drink on 5 months + and mix with breastmilk. Is it the similac not suit for him?

ftlad

My girl has been drinking Nan HA and she also has green poo. Her pd said Nan will result in green poo. So dark green poo for your baby should be fine. If u r worried u can consult your pd.

noriskarma

My 7mth bb boy is drinkin NAN Pro...once in awhile his poo is dark green...its nothing to worry abt..its normal..

Lynn14

Hi baby 2011, my Bb used to drink Similac too n his stool is also green. My pd advised me to give him 10ml of water before feed him the milk.
After 7 mth I changed to stage 2 it's caused my Bb constipation so now I changed to S-26.

CutieLya

My baby poo is also dark green. She is drinking similac. She is 2 mths now. She was okay drinking it at 1mth but now rejecting her formula milk. She still poo normal and pee well. Any advice?

How abt dumex dugro anyone try before ?
If to compare the price with others like Mamil gold or similac is like so much different. Wonder know $15 for 1 tin and the others is like $44 1tin
Any comments?

reffine

My 7 mths boy has been a little constipated too since changing to similac stage 2. Now I'm giving the formula milk more diluted and gave papaya as well as prune every other day.. He had greenish poo so far..

Thinking to change formula for him, but no clue on which one.. I also scare he might not adjust to the new brand.. Any suggestion mummies?

shee

Hi Reffine, You may want to try friso gold. Is not that heaty.. my girl has been drinking since birth and she poo everyday.

My 7 mths boy has been a little constipated too since changing to similac stage 2. Now I'm giving the formula milk more diluted and gave papaya as well as prune every other day.. He had greenish poo so far..

Thinking to change formula for him, but no clue on which one.. I also scare he might not adjust to the new brand.. Any suggestion mummies?