Formula of Continuous Passive Income

zenser

Dear fellow mummies,

Just to introduce myself I am new here, My name is Jason Lee, residue in Singapore at Punggol, as a daddy of 2 children, 1 coming 14 year old and another coming 2 year old toddler,

I have been working hard for the past years to provide a comfortable life for my family, but sacrificing the time to watch my children grow up, this is something in which I felt most regretful about it, I want to be there with my children, watching them grow up and planning a future for them, at the very least when they need to go University for a good education, I can provide for them.

I notice no matter how hard I save and plan for my children, I cant seem to beat the rate of inflation happening in Singapore. I am sure some of you are feeling the same tension as me.

In 2010, I was forced into bankruptcy by the broker house, Reason is simple, because I trusted people who promised me easy returns, used my name to open up accounts with various broker house and trade using my name. They lost and run away, report to the Singapore Police Force, they tell me this is civil case. :we2arghh:

I have no choice but to resent to fate, lost my high paying management job, everything is taken away from me. I almost lost my beloved family as well.

In 2011, I was introduced to a system to create progressive passive income via my dad.
I am totally skeptical about people telling me about all sort of money making opportunities esp quick bucks but I told myself, as a form of respect, I will go and understand and make sure my dad is not conned. I am introduce to SMI. The system open up my mind and they show me the law of momentum. Since then, I start doing the same action monthly due to my lack of income. My life has been better from the day I got everything taken away. :wong29:

I notice many of us are common people who lack the chance to be expose to such system.
Hence I hope this will bring fellow mummies an alternative to create a pipeline of income.
My friends and I decided to setup a site to let people know what we do and how we do and why do we want to help as much common people as possible. the link is Learn More About SMICap

My resolution for 2012 is to help as much people to obtain the mastery of Progressive Passive Income. You may contact me @ 83193818 or drop me an email @ viper.depezro@gmail.com after you visit Learn More About SMICap I will be glad to answer all the questions and doubts you may have.

mayberry

Hi Zenser,
Juz curious, u married at around 15yr old???Coz u mentioned yr child is coming 14yr old??? Wow!! and now u are only 29yr old...

zenser

Dear Mayberry,

Yes, We married really early, only ROM in 07 / July / 2007, We went through thick n thin together. Work hard and decided to rekindle the fatherly and motherly again only in 2010.
Now we are kind of blessed to have 2 children and the elder can help to take care of the toddler at times. Sometimes when we think back, we didnt realise we can achieve so much. lol