Found Cleft lip during the 21 weeks scan

I am 21 weeks pregnant and had gone for my Ultrasound scan on 06 Nov.
On that day, my husband and I were excited becos we wanted to know what the gender of our Twins is.
During the scan, the nurse told us that we are having a girl and a boy, we are so happy. Continue to the details scan the nurse found that my boy is having a cleft lip (abt 3.6mm) on his left side. After hearing that from the nurse, our heart suddenly like drop off. W
e are lost and don’t know what to do.

:( Sad mummy

Be positive! my friend's first baby has the same problem, she read up and found that what causes cleft lips is due to the water she intake. the heavy metal sediments in the water is what caused the baby to have cleft lip. she bought a water filter to filter the impurities and also make effort to build up her immune system after that, to prepare herself for second pregnancy. Now her second baby is strong and healthy.

Be positive! my friend's first baby has the same problem, she read up and found that what causes cleft lips is due to the water she intake. the heavy metal sediments in the water is what caused the baby to have cleft lip. she bought a water filter to filter the impurities and also make effort to build up her immune system after that, to prepare herself for second pregnancy. Now her second baby is strong and healthy.
Thanks Jac for your info.
But this is mine 4th pregancy. The previous 3 kids (1 boy and 2 Girl) are okay.
Just do not know what is the reason that caused but do not think is the water.