Free art trial class for 4-12yo at Wow Art Studio Thomson, 22 Apr, 2.30-4pm

cmeilim

For parents with kids from 4-12 yo, Wow Art Studio is conducting free art trial class this Sun, 22 Apr, 2.30-4pm. This is where my DS1 (just under 3yo) has been taking art lessons.

We have been impressed by its unconventional and innovative approach to inculcating creativity in young children through exposure to art using a variety of media (no crayons/colour pencils!). The teachers have also been very fun, nurturing and attentive.

Limited places only, and each child must be accompanied by one adult during the session. Let me know if you are keen to sign up your child and yourself for it, and I can make the necessary referral. =)

Wow Art Studios designs and conducts art enrichment classes with many MOE schools in Singapore. For more info on Wow Art Studio, pls see WowART Learning Studio

cmeilim

Note that normally the trial class costs $38. So this is a good opportunity to let your child try it out for free! =)

cmeilim

If any other parents are interested, pls PM me with your and your child's details. Those mummies who have PMed me before, all your places have been confirmed and you should have been contacted by Wow Art Studio regarding this. Enjoy your trial art class this Sunday and find out how true creativity should be cultivated and supported through real art classes. It was an eye-opening experience for me too! =)