FREE cleaning of baby cot mattress by professional

Domique

Hi all,
today i had someone to clean up my mattress and baby cot mattress where my baby play a lot. Really wanna share as its really beneficial to your baby!

Its very scary to see the amount of dirt! Its by a professional vacuum cleaner. Its free of charge and only via referral. No obligation to buy at all.

Best thing, he is not pushy! Trust me as I am one that never like pushy sales person whom come knocking. I hate it!

Its more like an educational one to know about dirt. not a lengthy one too... i just tell him to be fast as i need to bath my Alaric! :p

Anyway just email me your nick, name and contact number if you are keen. absolut.juniors@live.com. I will get him to make appointment with u! and if u really buy if you think you really like it, he will provide 8 years warranty instead of only 4 years if its my referral. :)

If not, take opportunity to really "clean" the cot mattress and your own mattress.. its worth to try FOR FREE! hee hee

Domique

forgot to mention that it cleans ur room air also. clear all dust mites. and those dust mites on mattress too!

chelle

Is it the Delphin vaccum cleaner, they came to my house last weekend and i bought the vaccum clean from them.
Real scary to see the amt of dustmites on my mattress being vaccumed out.
As my BB is sleeping with me on my bed, i bought the vaccum cleaner so i can DIY.

The salesperson said it can be used to clean the aircon as well!

Domique

Har!?! gosh its Rainbow! FYI did the guy told u its latest technology? if yes rainbow can help u complain to case and get full refund ley! the guy told me as they have sued them in HK and US because i ask abt the brand difference.

Rainbow got better technology. if u wan u can still ask the person to demo and show u the difference lor. If u wan, let me know. its oni via referral and the person i know is not pushy.

I considering to buy too! its really scary lor... imagine my bb breathing those things... sigh...

Is it the Delphin vaccum cleaner, they came to my house last weekend and i bought the vaccum clean from them.
Real scary to see the amt of dustmites on my mattress being vaccumed out.
As my baby is sleeping with me on my bed, i bought the vaccum cleaner so i can DIY.

The salesperson said it can be used to clean the aircon as well!

chelle

Oh, i did not did any research and just bought the Delphin, their is from Germany.
The SA say hospitals like TMC uses it.

My BB stop breathing so loudly and my nose dun itch now that i sleep at night, so the cleaning really helps!

Domique

No matter what, as long as can clean the air and dustmites can liao...

Anyone keen for free trail let me know....

:)

Oh, i did not did any research and just bought the Delphin, their is from Germany.
The SA say hospitals like Thomson Medical Center uses it.

My baby stop breathing so loudly and my nose dont itch now that i sleep at night, so the cleaning really helps!

tigerprincess

Dear Mummies

We are first-time parents and after receiving a trial from Delphin and seeing how dirty an otherwise clean looking mattress is, we decided to purchase it for the benefit of our little one.

As we understand that the machine is not cheap, we are offering a cleaning service to parents who would also wanna benefit from this machine at afforadable prices. We do not represent the vacuum cleaner company (hence, we would not hard-sell the expensive machine) nor do we hard-sell cleaning packages - just give us a call for a cleaning appointment - as simple as that.

Our pricing is as follows:
- 1st mattress (any size): S$38
- subsequent item (can be mattress/sofa/carpet): S$10
There is no hidden costs nor transportation charges

Referral Promotion: Earn S$10 cash or NTUC voucher for every successful customer you refer! Valid for every customer who has tried our cleaning services

Current Promotion:
Due To High HFMD recently, we are giving 1 FREE Lifebuoy (Germ Protection handwash 200ml) to each customer
Call Mr Ong now at 81166707 for appointments. :Dancing_wub:

~ dont't risk the health of your loved ones - allergen management is better than cure~