FREE EYEBROW/eyeliner/ lip embroidery

yoan

hi, still looking for one?
i also wana get the free deal :p
but i done eyebrow embroidery before, but faded le.....
hui
If u done eyebrow embroidery before but faded still cannot. Coz this for first time not done any Eyebrow before

Agnes Josephine

I just went for my eyebrow embroidery @ Allure Beauty... It's not pain @ all... Just feel that my brows are not that arched enough... :embarrassed:

*pardon the ugly me...

Last edited:

XiaoXue

I guess u pm her ur number than u put here ur hp if u dun wan any disturbing calls to u.:001_302:
LoVeS, would u mind to edit yr 1st post of pg 3 too? Still got michelle no. or mod of this section can help?

Cheers,
XX :)

happyhour123

Hi All,

Anybody still interested to do Embroidery & Creative Eyebrow? I'm learning at the same beauty saloon with Yoan :tlaugh: Need models on Mar'10.

(Reputable Beauty School/Salon (Allure Beauty) @ Tiong Bahru Plaza).

Interested pls PM me.

Last edited:

Beautybear

Re: FREE EYEBROW/eyeliner embroidery

FREE creative eyebrow/eyeliner embroidery

I am looking for 1 model to do :-
FREE creative Eyebrow / Eyeliner Embroidery. Done by student with professional tutor beside.

On 1 Apr 2010 (Thur), noon @ Tiong Bahru Plaza.. Estimated time taken 3 hours.

Requirements:- * Model MUST NOT done any Eyebrow / Eyeliner Embroidery before.

INTERESTED CAN PM ME

Mummy55

Hi Allycat,
I'm looking for some models as well. This is in order to practice our skills as students, it is done under the supervision of the teacher, the school is located in Beach Road. I have already practiced on a few models during this week and they were happy with the results! In fact, I still need more models, if yourself or any of your friends are willing to do it for free (it would be next week from Monday 13th september), please let me know, you can pm me...thanks a lot

fin ad07

Hi Allycat,
I'm looking for some models as well. This is in order to practice our skills as students, it is done under the supervision of the teacher, the school is located in Beach Road. I have already practiced on a few models during this week and they were happy with the results! In fact, I still need more models, if yourself or any of your friends are willing to do it for free (it would be next week from Monday 13th september), please let me know, you can pm me...thanks a lot
I'm keen in eyeliner embriodery too, can pm me if still available. Thanks!:001_302:

yeolh

Hi
Im looking for a model to do Creative Eyebrow and lip enhancement. anyone interested pls pm me. Thanks