Free Play Art Studio - Just for Kids!

Marina1318

ArtSense's Free Play! - Launching on 2nd of May 2012!

[FONT=Lilly !important]Singapore's first free play art studio dedicated just for children, ages 18 months to 12 years!
Your child will get to enjoy a variety of fun activities to choose from as well as art materials.
They could be painting on huge sheets of paper or creating artwork using recycled materials.
All they have to do is bring their imagination!
There is always something fun and new to discover or learn here at ArtSense!

Parents, why not join your children for a session?
You will be amazed at how much fun spending a little creative time with your child can be,
especially when the mess is taken care of!

[/FONT]Here's what we offer:

[FONT=Lilly !important]* A great selection of craft materials
* Unlimited paint re-fills
* A great self-serve workshop with heaps of art materials

* Fee: $10 per child for up to 2 hours
* Tuesdays to Saturdays - Rain or shine!
* Door opens from 10am - to 5pm
* No booking needed
* Free parking
[/FONT][FONT=Lilly !important]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Lilly !important]Visit our website for more details: www.artsensestudio.net[/FONT]

Last edited:

Marina1318

Hi hi!

We are located at 318 Tanglin Road, Blk B, #01-37.
This Free-Play will be launching on the 2nd of May onwards.
Looking forward to see you and your child soon!
You may also want to visit our website - ArtSense Studio - Home.

Thank you!

Regards,
Marina

kareenakocchar

Hey that's a great idea, even i believe that we should engage our kids in something or the other!! Dance, art, swimming, a lot of hobbies should be planned for them which makes them busy whole day, and not ask to switch on TV, for my child amaira, I have been buying a lot of colorful art & craft activity books for her from hushbabies, with colorful illustrations,they can make attractive things by simply cutting and pasting waste materials[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif], it makes learning more fun, and she never gets tired of trying out new things!! So do check it out!! :)[/FONT]

Big Eyes Mum

Wow i see my child growing to love art bit by bit! Other than attending classes and studios like this, i'm sure it will be nice if we can do it from home too. My friend recently came across this website: www.theartsyworld.com and introduced it to me. This website has some interesting art ideas including kid craft, and handicrafts you can do at home or do with your little ones- some of which you can also incorporate into the house to welcome your baby, and of course some scrapbooking ideas that can help you to record the growing stages of your little one. Was really happy with the articles and ideas. Go check it out!