Fresh divorcee

jojoki

and she had deliberately left evidence of their affair fr my friend to "stumble" upon... hoping tht my fren would ask fr divorce from the hubby... since she felt that the the bf is still 15/16!

SunShine07

liang jia, dont listen to him.
im sure one day you will meet a nice guy who will treasure n love you n your son.
not all hope is lost. :)
your son needs a father, yes, but your ex is definately not the kind of father he needs.
stay strong ladies. :)
nah, i am not going to listen all his shits now....now i just wanna find a lawyer then sell the flat n divorce. I am not going to give him any hope.....

TANZHENZHI

and she had deliberately left evidence of their affair fr my friend to "stumble" upon... hoping tht my friend would ask fr divorce from the hubby... since she felt that the the bf is still 15/16!
This woman is really too much!!!! :eek:

SunShine07

jia you.. you r very brave.. :red:
I have to protect my son too.....if he sees how he abuse me or use knife again, he will think is alrite......and what if in future, he is like his father beating his wife.......

Just like this man, he saw his father )my father-in-law) used to use knife to his mum(my mother-in-law) and beat her......now he is like that:nah:

I wanna break the curse! i won't allow my son to do this....i am going to bring him up in a proper manner

I have to protect my son too.....if he sees how he abuse me or use knife again, he will think is alrite......and what if in future, he is like his father beating his wife.......

Just like this man, he saw his father )my father-in-law) used to use knife to his mum(my mother-in-law) and beat her......now he is like that:nah:

I wanna break the curse! i won't allow my son to do this....i am going to bring him up in a proper manner
yup i rather he is from single parents family then always seeing those abusive things.. jia you..
i also on the way to get my paper done.. let's all jia you and show those men we live better without them.. :Dancing_wub:

really? was relieve to hear these....i think becos that jerk keep imposing all the negative tots of me being the single mum....he keep saying my son will hate me for doing this to his dad...blah blah blah......full of shit!

now he had stop contacting me, i think its good also.....i also hope he will just leave us alone for the rest of the life, then i tell my son that he is dead!
he's blackmailing u emotionally siiah! so GLAD u think its FOS too!
if not, he'll have it his way and torture you forever. i do hope that he is incompetent in some ways to fight custody with u in future... in case he is thinking about it

SunShine07

he's blackmailing you emotionally siiah! so GLAD you think its FOS too!
if not, he'll have it his way and torture you forever. i do hope that he is incompetent in some ways to fight custody with you in future... in case he is thinking about it
I am not afraid of him fighting for my son's custody. He got no stable for years, whereas i have, he has no family support, but i have many. he don even now how to cook, do household chores, even make milk! he ever threaten to do that, but i am not afraid at all. Best is my son is a singaporean, i am too, he is not! hahha! he sure to lose me!:red:

hotfudge

hey liang`jia.. same here... me & my kids all singaporean but he's PR only.. so confirm wont lose to him de..
but they have the new rules now that the conditions must be agreed by both parties (husband & wife) before the lawyers submit the papers to court. We do not have to attend court already. The lawyer will represent. So both of you will have to sign on the agreement before it can proceed.

BaoAloysiusBei - we definitely can live better without those useless man !!!!

SunShine07

hey liang`jia.. same here... me & my kids all singaporean but he's PR only.. so confirm wont lose to him ..
but they have the new rules now that the conditions must be agreed by both parties (husband & wife) before the lawyers submit the papers to court. We do not have to attend court already. The lawyer will represent. So both of you will have to sign on the agreement before it can proceed.

hey, same boat...:) agreed by both parties? if not how? hey is ur lawyer good? can recommand to me? expensive?

hotfudge

hmm.. ya.. we had to agree on the conditions.. like joint custody with access to the kids once a week, maintanance of $$$ per month, & the distribution of the profit after the house is sold.

if dun agree ah.. i think have to pend for a year & this time u have to gather evidence & keep all the receipts for the child's expenses.. after that will go court bah.. also not very sure..

mine was very fast.. i went to my lawyer Dominion LLC in Oct 2009, filing divorce base on unreasonable behaviour & documents were submitted to court in Feb 2009. Now the order is out but he has not pay any maintanance until today (suppose to start end-Feb 2010).. Mid-May i'll be getting the cert..

For smooth process like this the lawyer charged me SGD 2600.00 paid over 3 installments.

You can call them & check out the price, the lady assisting the lawyer (Emily) is very nice. You can talk to her.. Dominion LLC 6533-7777

What yr reason for divorce ?

SunShine07

hmm.. ya.. we had to agree on the conditions.. like joint custody with access to the kids once a week, maintanance of $$$ per month, & the distribution of the profit after the house is sold.

if dont agree .. i think have to pend for a year & this time you have to gather evidence & keep all the receipts for the child's expenses.. after that will go court bah.. also not very sure..

mine was very fast.. i went to my lawyer Dominion LLC in Oct 2009, filing divorce base on unreasonable behaviour & documents were submitted to court in Feb 2009. Now the order is out but he has not pay any maintanance until today (suppose to start end-Feb 2010).. Mid-May i'll be getting the cert..

For smooth process like this the lawyer charged me SGD 2600.00 paid over 3 installments.

You can call them & check out the price, the lady assisting the lawyer (Emily) is very nice. You can talk to her.. Dominion LLC 6533-7777

What yr reason for divorce ?
My reason, abuse, threats, have affair, never give allowance, sigh.....that's mean i need evidence......sigh

I am not afraid of him fighting for my son's custody. He got no stable for years, whereas i have, he has no family support, but i have many. he dont even now how to cook, do household chores, even make milk! he ever threaten to do that, but i am not afraid at all. Best is my son is a singaporean, i am too, he is not! hahha! he sure to lose me!:red:
hahhahahah then no way he can win u liiao lorr! some more its MUMMY DEAREST OK! hehehe. cause i heard a case where the wife commited adultery - divorce but wife still won the custody of the child all because she's MUMMY! maybe got other factors too!

hotfudge

he dun agree to divorce ?

but with these reasons.. maybe there's a faster way .. u can always call emily & consult her first.. she's very nice.. let me know when u wanna call her..

BabyValueDollar

hello :)

Hi,

I am new here as well. Thanks for sharing and being so upfront about being divorce. Personally, I think its brave its hard to explain or tell friends about it.

BabyVDS

Last edited:
hey liang`jia.. same here... me & my kids all singaporean but he's PR only.. so confirm wont lose to him ..

all women will be very independent

SunShine07

he dont agree to divorce ?

but with these reasons.. maybe there's a faster way .. you can always call emily & consult her first.. she's very nice.. let me know when you wanna call her..
thank you. I will call her during my lunch time.........ops, but lunchtime maybe she will having lunch....

hmmm....i will call her at 11am ?ok?