fridge & washing machine

LoVeS

I will b buying new fridge n washing machine for my coming love nest so i would like to knw which brand is more energy saving for fridge n washing machine?? Washing machine i mean top load. :tlaugh:

stonston

Now you can just look at how many 'ticks' there are on the energy saving label to know which one saves electricity.

WARNING: Those that have 3 or 4 ticks are expensive, even for a small sized fridge.
Mine's 2 or 3 ticks. I think the electrical bills are alright.

BunionSG

Now you can just look at how many 'ticks' there are on the energy saving label to know which one saves electricity.

WARNING: Those that have 3 or 4 ticks are expensive, even for a small sized fridge.
Mine's 2 or 3 ticks. I think the electrical bills are alright.
I just bought Mitsubishi fridge with 3 ticks for $2299. Slightly expensive but valuable for money in the long run. Had to rush down to AH to buy a fridge after the old fridge suddenly died early in the morning :err:. But AH now has 3hr delivery service so at least...i didnt have to wait for dayssssss.

lovelyday

Check out TODAY newspaper's deals inside, there's an Electronics Sale at Expo for appliances and gadgets this weekend (27-28 April 2013) -fridges with 3-4 ticks including Mitsubishi going at about $799. Hope that helps!:)

lovelyday

Hi mummies, realised this thread has been quiet for a while..
Just thought I should share this!
Recently cause my mom has decided to rent out her house and move in with me, she has been revamping the place and buying new electronic items for the house.
Normally we always try out the IT Fairs (I'm quite the addict when it comes to good deals on household items, guilty..) and normally the chances of getting the hot buys are zero cause there will be a huge crowd who have queued overnight and got their queue number in buying those super cheap items..
We went last weekend and apparently they have forgo that system! Now they open it to everyone! As long as it is being advertised, they sell it to you at that price! Was super shocked. So you can imagine how my mom and I went crazy and bought a fridge and oven and kettle, even iron cause it was just $9!??!
We decided to refrain from buying too much, wanted to check out future deals... but loved it! Super worth it for us this time around!!!