Friso 1 - Lots of bubbles

xinyl

Hi All mummies,

Just wondering if anyone encounter lots of bubbles in bottle when giving Friso 1 to baby ?

My baby is 4mth old. I just switched from Similac to Friso Gold 1 for a week. Her poo is normal yellowish, pastey kind. This week i noticed alot of bubbles are being formed when she is drinking her milk (no bubbles when she started drinking). Initially i thought the hole was too small and i changed to #3 teat. But milk was overflowing from her mouth. So i changed back to #2.

Anyone experience such problem ?

blsc78

Hi All mummies,

Just wondering if anyone encounter lots of bubbles in bottle when giving Friso 1 to baby ?

My baby is 4mth old. I just switched from Similac to Friso Gold 1 for a week. Her poo is normal yellowish, pastey kind. This week i noticed alot of bubbles are being formed when she is drinking her milk (no bubbles when she started drinking). Initially i thought the hole was too small and i changed to #3 teat. But milk was overflowing from her mouth. So i changed back to #2.

Anyone experience such problem ?
No leh.. My boy is also drinking FG1 but so far do not have such problem..

huihui32

my 1st son is total on friso . do not have any bubble.

but my second son is on similac every time drink got alot of bubble wan. even stir also got bubble. need to use chopstick to stir to prevent bubble .

xinyl

my 1st son is total on friso . do not have any bubble.

but my second son is on similac every time drink got alot of bubble wan. even stir also got bubble. need to use chopstick to stir to prevent bubble .
Mine opposite lor... I've changed back to similac n everything is fine now. Btw I'm giving away friso gold 1. Who wants?

huihui32

similac if u just shake the bottle./ it have alot of bubble. but to me it ok la. cos when fedding hold up right. the baby also wsill not suck in the bubble . so it find with me.

but as for friso . no matter how i shake it. no bubble wan. haha/

xinyl

similac if u just shake the bottle./ it have alot of bubble. but to me it ok la. cos when fedding hold up right. the baby also wsill not suck in the bubble . so it find with me.

but as for friso . no matter how i shake it. no bubble wan. haha/
Really exact opposite from u!!

Sonjablade

i think it really depends on how u shake the bottle to make the milk dissolve. initially when i shake normally it has lots of bubbles... but i was told that u should roll the bottle from side to side in between your palms.. i did that and there wasn't any bubbles at all!

Mine also lot of bubbles. It depends on how often the air is release back into the bottle. Sometimes my girl drink got produce a lot sometimes a little.