Frozen EBM giveaway

Kalpana

I have about 140 OZ of frozen breast milk pumped from Feb 28 till date. My baby drinks only an avg of 27 OZ per day and I pump abt 40 oz. I'm a non smoker, vegetarian, eat home cooked food, and do not take caffeine. Would also like to give away freshly pumped milk everyday or once in few days for anyone who is interested.

Last edited:

Zonda

I have about 140 OZ of frozen breast milk pumped from Feb 28 till date. My baby drinks only an avg of 27 OZ per day and I pump about 40 oz. I'm a non smoker, vegetarian, eat home cooked food, and do not take caffeine. Would also like to give away freshly pumped milk everyday or once in few days for anyone who is interested.
Hi Kalpana,

I am a father myself and is responding on behalf of a friend of mine who just became a father 2 days ago. It is his first child at Thomson Hospital. It is also very unfortunate that his wife passed away after birth due to pre eclampsia and resulted failure in her kidney and subsequently brain dead was announced some 8 hrs later after falling into coma. Her full story was pubished in the Chinese Lianhe Wanbao and WanBao(Front Page) news paper on 03/04/2013.

It is very sad that his wife did not even get to see her own baby before she goes, let alone latching. My wife had given birth 8 months ago and her breastmilk had also stopped producing. However, we still do have some balances in which we had decided to give it to my friend's child. Unfortunately, it may not be able to last him through a month. I hope with your high productity, I am appealing for your assistance in this matter. If you are willing, please contact me at 9455 0656 and I will be providing you with milk storage bags for your kind supplies. I am doing this for the sake of this poor boy as I strongly believe breast milk are still the best for all infants.

Once again I thank you for reading this message and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Michael