fruits daily

++eLaiNe++

wanna ask if iszit okay to take fruits daily?
me been eating apples,pears at least 1 or 2 daily..
now i oso added in green grapes and papaya..
just feel like eating fruits recently..
i'm 8weeks soon..

apollo

wanna ask if iszit okay to take fruits daily?
me been eating apples,pears at least 1 or 2 daily..
now i also added in green grapes and papaya..
just feel like eating fruits recently..
i'm 8weeks soon..
of cos! fruits is good!! during my preg time, i keep craving for fruits also. everyday must take green apples, kiwi and orange.

evie

Fruits are good source of vitamins and fibre.
I have been eating nectarines, kiwi, strawberries, cherries and blackberries of late.:Dancing_tongue:
I never used to like fruits before...:nah:

Fruits is good but there are some fruits which we should try not to take during preggie. Pineapple is well known not to be taken during preggie, but I read raw papaya should b avoided as well. Coz both raw pineapple n papaya have enzymes which can contribute to miscarriage (u can check on the net). Then old ppl advise not to eat those small kind of banana (they call it Kari jiu) as it is known to b very cooling.

taurus piglet

Hello ~~

I'm eating fruits almost daily too.

I'm eating fruits like Kiwi, Grapes, Mangoes, the occasional longan, lychees & cherries!

yup, I took fruits daily as well, apple, pear, orange.. my gynea said cannot take papaya do I didnt take papaya ...

Also took Vitagen and yogurt daily...

TANZHENZHI

Fruits is good. Especially when we have no appetite during 1st trimester. :)
I usually eat red apples, cherry and kiwis.

Gem2505

yup. i did heard on not taking papaya before. but forgot why already. doc advise not to take pineapples and salad. coz salad veg v raw, may contain bacteria. my mum did mentioned not to take bananas so all kinds of bananas i also nv touch.

i take kiwis, red apples and pears ( everyday different type.. ) lunch time take green apple juice! yummy.

take more yougurt coz it contains folic acid if im not wrong. i read it somewhere before. so i've been stuffing myself with yami yougurt most of the days. hehe!

i take yakult daily. dunno if ok anot.. coz its been my habit since years ago. every week the aunty will deliver to our place. 2 strips weekly.

JazN

Read in books that apple prevents asthma had been taking it since hubby have history of asthma, me was childhood asthma. Had been diligently eating 1 apple each day when I was last pregnant

apollo

yup. i did heard on not taking papaya before. but forgot why already. doc advise not to take pineapples and salad. coz salad veg very raw, may contain bacteria. my mum did mentioned not to take bananas so all kinds of bananas i also never touch.

i take kiwis, red apples and pears ( everyday different type.. ) lunch time take green apple juice! yummy.

take more yougurt coz it contains folic acid if im not wrong. i read it somewhere before. so i've been stuffing myself with yami yougurt most of the days. hehe!

i take yakult daily. dont know if ok anot.. coz its been my habit since years ago. every week the aunty will deliver to our place. 2 strips weekly.
yakult is good! if u're okay with yakult (for me i cannot, cos i will cough if i take daily), can go ahead and take daily. cos it is high in probiotics, probiotics is good at preventing yeast infection which most preggy might get it =)

for banana, my mum told me not to take those v big and long one. i think call 'cheng gek jio', usually supermarkets sell it. if is those small ones, lik goreng pisang type banana, is okay to eat..

Gem2505

yakult is good! if you're okay with yakult (for me i cannot, cos i will cough if i take daily), can go ahead and take daily. cos it is high in probiotics, probiotics is good at preventing yeast infection which most preggy might get it =)

for banana, my mum told me not to take those very big and long one. i think call 'cheng gek jio', usually supermarkets sell it. if is those small ones, lik goreng pisang type banana, is okay to eat..
thanks for your info. =) hmm.. gonna cont to drink yakult then. was thinking if its too sweet. but nvm la, drink more plain water at the same time =)
i dont touch bananas at all coz all along i dont quite like the sticky taste.

FruitSpree

As parents, we always want to give our kids the best. Sometimes the best, is not to our kids liking. At FruitSpree, we want to create snacks for them, which are not only healthy but they will also enjoy.

Snacks that are delicious and fun to eat, anywhere, any time. Our fruit and veggie chips can be enjoyed in many ways. Mix them with your meals. Use them as toppings for desserts or salads. Or simply enjoy them as a snack.

Our company sells Greenday Fruit Chips which are all natural, no preservatives, and uses technological advanced methods of post-production to retain all the nutritional values. Great for snacking healthy as they are fresh fruits, only dried. We would like to reach out to mothers who are having trouble getting their kids to consume fruits!

Give your kids the BEST at FruitSpree: Greenday Fruit Chips - Online Store - Singapore - Delivery – FruitSpree, we do FREE home delivery for orders above $10. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fruitspreesg