Full Bladder ?

iwan2noe

Dear all,

Wondering if you have a full bladder when you wake up the next morning or u will wake up numerous times thru'out the night thus causing u interrupted sleep..

I notice my pattern.. In first trimester, i tends to keep waking up just to release my bladder, albeit not bieng full but my brain keeps sending me signals to wake up to go to the toilet like saying to me :"It is time to go to the toilet now!"

It is quite destressing at times as it cause me to feel really sleepy the next day due to my interrupted sleep :nah:

While in the 2nd trimester now, I realise my brain will now tell me to wake iup ard 5plus in the morning coz i started to feel my bladder calling me to visit the toilet again. Though I didnt drink much i face such problem...

Does any mtb face similar prob or can u share your experience?
Much appreciated ! =):shyxxx:

uddermummy

It's quite common for mtb to have this prob cos of the pressure bb is exerting on your bladder. :p

But if you experience pain when you pee, then you should check with your gynae to rule out urinary tract infection.

zputriz

it is common for mtb to have all kinds of 'problems' drg the whole 9 mths.. as such a full bladder despite being not fullmay cause u to have to get up n go toilet often..this is dueto hormones present in yr body.. the other reason myb that baby is sitting right on top of yr bladder causing your bladder to want to pee.. u may suffer from constipation, indigestn etc.. all these related to hormonal chgs.. for me, i will hav a pressure to pee in thhe mid of the night too, so i tend to try to clear my bladder before i go to slp.. it helps but by the time morn comes, i dun even care to walk to the loo even if it is high tide.. too lazy .. but its not a gd habit.. i tink i somehow shut off to the call of nature although urgent cos im just too slpy.. hehe.. eventually in 3rd trimester u will feel slighytly better as baby will drop lower n relieves yr bladder off the baby's pressure :)

during 1st trimester i can wake up up to 3 times to go toilet, but now only once and yes it's full bladder that i have no choice but to pee. but i do limit my water intake 3 hours before bed, during some night when i'm really thirsty and drinks more i could wake up twice but i seldom do that.

hueychye79

Dear all,

Wondering if you have a full bladder when you wake up the next morning or you will wake up numerous times thru'out the night thus causing you interrupted sleep..

I notice my pattern.. In first trimester, i tends to keep waking up just to release my bladder, albeit not bieng full but my brain keeps sending me signals to wake up to go to the toilet like saying to me :"It is time to go to the toilet now!"

It is quite destressing at times as it cause me to feel really sleepy the next day due to my interrupted sleep :nah:

While in the 2nd trimester now, I realise my brain will now tell me to wake iup around 5plus in the morning coz i started to feel my bladder calling me to visit the toilet again. Though I didnt drink much i face such problem...

Does any mtb face similar prob or can you share your experience?
Much appreciated ! =):shyxxx:
To prevent constipation and water retention, is it advice to drink as much water as you can and eat a lot of fibre foods.

First Trimester - wake up at least 3 times

Second Trimester - wake up 1 time (normally after I sleep about 3 hrs, is about 3am+) I have a problem to sleep at night since 2 weeks ago, need to turn around to adjust my position. In the end, always feel very tired.

Can you imagine, I ly on the bed about 12am but only manage to sleep about 1hr to 2 hrs later, than wake up about 3am-4am to pee. Than need to repeat again to fall sleep... :embarrassed:

Now just enter to 3rd Trimester, I think it will get worst because the tummy is getting bigger and bigger.... :embarrassed:

marinetank

Alpha Male
My wife was just complaining to me about this.

She woke up in the middle of the nite with a full bladder and it made her so tired the next day, even though she empty her bladder before going to bed.

But the amt of peepee in the morning was only a small amt. She was very angry about it

:)

izanyzam

Lately my trips to the toilet have been sooooooo frequent...At least once every 1-2hours..But the amount of pee that i pass out is soo little that i get irritated..!!! Ive asked my midwife about it and she said that could be caused by my low-lying placenta..So i think it would be wise to consult a gynae about it..Its even worse wen my baby starts to kick near my bladder area and i really have to pee right there and then..!!:embarrassed:

Triquetra

I have constant urge to pee!
When the urge isn't so bad, I have to go like every hour but when it is I am barely out of the bathroom.

Feel like peeing right now but someone is using the bathroom >.<"
Torturing~

bellerichez

I have constant urge to pee!
When the urge isn't so bad, I have to go like every hour but when it is I am barely out of the bathroom.

Feel like peeing right now but someone is using the bathroom >.<"
Torturing~

I think for my case, full bladder only occur during my first trimester, second trimester I'm feeling better cos not so much toilet trips in the middle of the night but third trimester will start to have constant urge to go toilet (like 30-45 min once) but it's not full bladder. After Pee-ing very difficult to go back to slp.

Triquetra

I think for my case, full bladder only occur during my first trimester, second trimester I'm feeling better cos not so much toilet trips in the middle of the night but third trimester will start to have constant urge to go toilet (like 30-45 min once) but it's not full bladder. After Pee-ing very difficult to go back to sleep.
I didn't feel any difference during my first and second trimester.
Until 33+ weeks then I developed sleeping disorder and anxiety attack from constant urge to urinate. I can't even fall asleep in the first place with the feeling that my urine is going to leak >.<"

bellerichez

I didn't feel any difference during my first and second trimester.
Until 33+ weeks then I developed sleeping disorder and anxiety attack from constant urge to urinate. I can't even fall asleep in the first place with the feeling that my urine is going to leak >.<"
Mine got differences during the first, second & third trimester. First trimester - Super tired. Second trimester - everything went on quite smoothly, third trimester - Heartburn, backache, urge to urinate, difficulties sleeping, short of breath etcs....

Triquetra

Mine got differences during the first, second & third trimester. First trimester - Super tired. Second trimester - everything went on quite smoothly, third trimester - Heartburn, backache, urge to urinate, difficulties sleeping, short of breath etcs....
I don't know why but my urge isn't that bad now.
Been quite a while since I last went to toilet every 5 mins or so.

cui_er

I wake up about 3x a night to pee, during the day not consistent. Sometimes can last quite long without going whereas sometimes after just going, suddenly got this feeling i gotta go again even though i haven't touched a drop of water! :s

bellerichez

I wake up about 3x a night to pee, during the day not consistent. Sometimes can last quite long without going whereas sometimes after just going, suddenly got this feeling i gotta go again even though i have not't touched a drop of water! :s
Wah 3 times a night is super irritating and tiring cos you can't sleep well at all. Now I'm experiencing this due to the hot weather, i drink lots of water before i sleep so half way through out my sleep i gotta wake up to go toilet, then after going to toilet i feel very thirsty again, and the cycle goes on. I wake up every 2 - 4 hours just to go toilet.

jasobias

Wah 3 times a night is super irritating and tiring cos you can't sleep well at all. Now I'm experiencing this due to the hot weather, i drink lots of water before i sleep so half way through out my sleep i gotta wake up to go toilet, then after going to toilet i feel very thirsty again, and the cycle goes on. I wake up every 2 - 4 hours just to go toilet.
u guys r considered lucky..going toilet only 3-4 times.When iwas preggers it was die die every 30 min to 1 hr...whole nite n day.Bloody hell had no rest at all!!!!But after delivery..so shiok now..can sleep throughout the nite!!!:tlaugh:

bellerichez

you guys are considered lucky..going toilet only 3-4 times.When iwas preggers it was die die every 30 min to 1 hr...whole nite and day.Bloody hell had no rest at all!!!!But after delivery..so shiok now..can sleep throughout the nite!!!:tlaugh:
Every 30 minutes to 1 hour, even when you don't drink a lot of water? omg. That's torturing. From which weeks onward you start to have this frequent trips to toilet?

jasobias

Every 30 minutes to 1 hour, even when you dont't drink a lot of water? omg. That's torturing. From which weeks onward you start to have this frequent trips to toilet?
Started in 27 weeks i think.I did drink alot of water.At first i cut back thinking it wld make a difference..but no such luck!!!
Then wld run to toilet ah n pee so little.Coz baby sitting directly on bladder.Then few min later need to pee again.I didnt even have a urine infection coz dr tot it was.Just the tot of it again makes me shudder!!!:err:

Triquetra

Started in 27 weeks i think.I did drink alot of water.At first i cut back thinking it wld make a difference..but no such luck!!!
Then wld run to toilet and pee so little.Coz baby sitting directly on bladder.Then few min later need to pee again.I didnt even have a urine infection coz dr thought it was.Just the thought of it again makes me shudder!!!:err:
I feel exactly the same!
I developed sleeping disorder because of the constant urge to pee! I seriously thought that I was having an infection! Those 11 days were hell to me and now I am phobic of getting pregnant again after this -_-

Triquetra

Great to hear that your urge have improved. Now how long do you need to go to the toilet? Back to normal timing already?
I think it depends on how much water I drink.
I will still wake up once or twice to pee halfway through my sleep.
The urge is very different from what I felt that time, now I can feel that the urge is from the my bladder instead of a tingling sensation that kept making me feel that something is leaking out.