Gal fever after 1st 6 in 1 vaccination :(

my gal 3mths old++, having fever after vaccination, any mummy baby oso experience tat?

normally how long then the fever only go? n normally how high the fever consider abnormal?

apollo

my gal 3mths old++, having fever after vaccination, any mummy baby also experience that?

normally how long then the fever only go? n normally how high the fever consider abnormal?
yes is very normal. for ds, his fever last not more than 3 days. sometimes only 1 day. usually is within 38 degree.

hi, mine the night after the vaccination she had fever... 37.5... and the next morning she's okay....
her temperature bit high yest after injection, but no fever, mayb we got give her fever medicine.. then tis mornin no give and start fever... js now got 38.1 >.<

ling.er

3mth injec & 4mth wan both after 5 in 1 had fever in evening 38.0 .. i give med which doc give & monitor every 4 hr ...
Fever gone next morining ...

JazN

Aside from taking fever med, it also helps to continuously sponge your gal on the forehead & wipe her whole body including armpits, etcwith water. On the fan too

My gal no more fever d :001_302:

but tis mornin she don wan milk at all, the whole bottle of EBM throw away -__-"" then keep sleeping until now...

my boy also like to sleep after injection. i was told by a experience nanny to giv baby some paracetamol right after the injection, this can help to reduce the chance of getting fever after injection. i did that, my boy didn't get fever after the 5in1 jap.

we did give her right after injection, but not much la.. after that no give her cox she no fever symptom , how know next mornin start fever -__-""

christie06

My gal no more fever d :001_302:

but tis mornin she dont want milk at all, the whole bottle of EBM throw away -__-"" then keep sleeping until now...
same with my daughter after her jab yesterday she didn't drink milk that much and she didn't pass motion also the whole day.... but today she seems pretty fine... she already pass motion and drink milk as usual...:Dancing_tongue: