Gan Chiong baby with heavy breathing after feeding

moonfairy

My baby is very gan chiong when it comes to feeding. He will have heavy breathing before and after breathing too. I also heard him snoring at night. He's less than one month old. Anyone experience the same situation too? Is this a cause for worry?

chiro

maybe ur bb was hungry...tats y got heavy breathing... No cause for worry for snoring part too.. Cos there might be some nose wax blocking the passage way

apollo

izzit becos lik what u say, he is too anxious alrdy? and sometimes mayb he drinks too fast tt's y will breath faster?

as for snoring, all babies will 'snore'. i was told that they will outgrow the 'snoring' ard 6-8mths.. =)

jasobias

My baby is very gan chiong when it comes to feeding. He will have heavy breathing before and after breathing too. I also heard him snoring at night. He's less than one month old. Anyone experience the same situation too? Is this a cause for worry?
hi moonfairy
dont worry abt it.just babies do it
mine was n still is a heavy breather.It was scary coz at 6 week sold she was making all these weird sounds like cant breath kind.We brought her to KK n she was admitted for one nite.But they cldnt find anything worng with her.Her oxygen levels n Bp all normal.They say just tht somebabies have narrower passage airways so they make these sounds.

Pwiincess

My baby boy breathes heavily too since birth. Checked with the doc. It's due to their heartbeats. Theirs is twice of ours, that explains the heavy breathing.